RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (100mm Medium OD)
This is the all new Licensed Dual Spring Shock to hit the market. Licensed from King Off-Road shocks. These new shocks feature a complete new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks.
Now in a larger body diameter.
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King on Top and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Steel Rod End Ball
- Ball Width: 0.25in / 6.3mm
- Ball Lip Diameter: 0.19in / 4.8mm
- Ball ID: 0.12im / 3mm
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.75in / 70mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.93in /100mm
- Overall Length: 4.3in / 109.3mm
- Travel Length: 1.18in / 30mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.49in / 12.6mm
- Shaft OD: 0.15in / 3.97mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.66in / 16.98mm
- Spring Body ID: 0.58in / 14.8mm
- Each Weight: 0.91oz / 26g
Shown installed with Boyer 1/10 Scale Truggy Kit for example (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (100mm Medium OD)
- 1x King Decal Sheet
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks.
- Fits Boyer 1/10 Scale Truggy Kit (Front)
- FitsRC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049) (Rear), but you need to Z-S0741 and Z-S0058to allow proper fitment.
- Fits Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to te bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
- When installing on Axial SCX10-3 please use a 5mm Black Spacer (Z-S0821) on the shock tower.