TEQ Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Rear)
With improved steering and durability, the TEQ Ultimate Scale Axles are a modern version of the Yota II axles designed as an upgrade for Axial SCX10 II and Element Enduro line of RC trucks. These scale axles are cast from a high grade aluminum alloy and come with integrated suspension link mounts that construct a single, hardened unit. Solid and maneuverable, this set features universal style XVD shafts that deliver a tighter turning radius and high strength driveline. Bringing the Axial SCX10 II and Element Enduro RC trucks upgraded soundness, the ring and pinion gears are a CNC machined, hypoid tooth design and are linked to a 6 bolt hardened steel locker. The C-hubs feature interlocking grooves on the front axle which enables caster customization and the front pumpkin is offset providing more ground clearance. All of this is packed into a high strength cast aluminum case with a long lasting powder-coated finish.
- Cast Light Weight Aluminum Housing
- Hardened Steel Ring and Pinion Gears
- 5mm Axle Output Shaft
- Full Ball Bearings
- Powder-coated in Black
- Width: 189.6mm / 7.46in
- Gear Ratio: 8T/30T
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Weight: 4.97oz / 141g
Shown installed on Axial SCX10 II for example (Not Included)
- 1x TEQ Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Rear)
Other TEQ Axles:
- Fits Axial SCX10 II
- Fits Associated Element Enduro
- Please do routine maintenance.
- Check the grease around the gears and also oil the bearings.
- Do not over tighten screws as you can strip the holes.
- Use Locktite but do not use too much or you can damage the casing.