TEQ Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Front)
With improved steering and durability, the TEQ Ultimate Scale Axles are a modern version of the Yota II axles designed as an upgrade for Axial SCX10 II and Element Enduro line of RC trucks. These scale axles are cast from a high grade aluminum alloy and come with integrated suspension link mounts that construct a single, hardened unit. Solid and maneuverable, this set features universal style XVD shafts that deliver a tighter turning radius and high strength driveline. The ring and pinion gears are a CNC machined, hypoid tooth design and are linked to a 6 bolt hardened steel locker. The C-hubs feature interlocking grooves on the front axle which enables caster customization and the front pumpkin is offset providing more ground clearance. All of this is packed into a high strength cast aluminum case with a long lasting powder-coated finish. These RC Axles will look awesome on your custom Axial SC10 II or Element Enduro.
- Die Cast Light Weight Metal Housing
- Hardened Steel Spool Gears
- 5mm Axle Output Shaft
- Full Ball Bearings
- Powder-coated in Black
- Width: 189.6mm / 7.46in
- Gear Ratio: 8T/30T
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Weight: 6.24oz / 177g
Shown installed on Axial SCX10 II for example (Not Included)
Shown installed on Element RC Enduro Sendero RTR 1/10 Rock Crawler for example (Not Included)
Images provided by RC4WD team driver Daniel Siegl
- 1x TEQ Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Front)
- 1x 115.8mm Link
- 1x 63mm Link
- 1x 66mm Bent Link
- 1x M3 Plastic Bent Rod End
- 1x M3 Mini Plastic Rod End
- 4x RC4WD M3/M4 Plastic Short Rod Ends
- 2x M3 x 10mm Set Screws
- 4x M4 x 20mm Set Screws
Other TEQ Axles:
- Fits Axial SCX10 II
- Fits Associated Element Enduro
- To install on Element Enduro chassis you will need to use the stock panhard and drag link.
- To retain a centered front axle the stock panhard link and drag link will need to the lengthened by loosening the rod ends 1-2 revolutions.
- Please do routine maintenance.
- Check the grease around the gears and also oil the bearings.
- Do not over tighten screws as you can strip the holes. Use Locktite but do not use too much or you can damage the casing.