Outcry Extreme Speed Controller ESC w/ Program Card
This new Outcry III Water-resistant ESC features great characteristics for scale trail driving, making it the perfect choice for any scale build!
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/5-9 Cells NiMH
- Built-in Powerful Switch-mode BEC
- BEC Output Voltage-Current: 6V / 7.4V @ 8A
- Cont. / Peak Current : 80A / 400A
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Multiple Protection Functions: Low Voltage Protection, Over-temperature Protection
- Recommended Motors: 540 /550 / 775 Motors
- Size: 1.96 x 1.68 x 1.04in / 50 x 42.9 x 26.5mm
- Program Card Working Voltage: 5.0V - 8.0V
- Program Card Size: 1.53 x 0.47 x 22.0in / 38.9 x 12.0 x 55.9mm
- Total Weight: 1.37oz / 110.5g
- Battery Plug: XT60
Shown installed on RC4WD Carbon Assault 1/10th Monster Truck w/ Manticore Lexan Body Set for example (Not Included)
- 1x Outcry Extreme Speed Controller ESC
- 1x LED Program Card
- 1x XT60 Female to Tamiya Male Connector Adapter
1x Extension Wire 150mm
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 3 RTR W/ Mojave II Hard Body Set (Z-RTR0045)
- Prior to proceeding, be sure to either remove the pinion from the motor or elevate the truck so the wheels are not able to touch the ground.
- Do not touch this product while in use to avoid injury. Product emits heat and thus, the heatsink may become extremely hot.
- This product is water-resistant.
- Begin using your ESC by calibrating with your transmitter. We strongly recommend all users to use the “Fail Safe” function on the radio system and set (F/S) to “Output OFF” or “Neutral Position” . Example of calibrating Neutral range and Endpoint.