Posted by RC4WD on 1/30/2020 to Promotions
Terms and Conditions
- Winner Will be selected through Video Live Stream on Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 at 3:00pm PST
- Prize: 1x Customized RC4WD C2X Ready to Run Truck
- All registered users who make a purchase between January 15th, 2020 and April 10, 2020 by 11:59 PM PST is automatically entered for a chance to win
- Registered Users Only (No Discount Groups Eligible)
- Winner selected by random integer website (Random Number Generator)
- Winner will be contacted using information supplied on RC4WD Account (email/phone)
- To be entered w/o purchase, mail handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope, in #10 envelope, postmarked by date of ending sweepstakes to RC4WD Name of Contest 720 North Gateway St. Visalia, CA 93291, (1) request/outer envelope, which must include your return address.
- Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns
How To Enter Without Purchase
To enter without making a purchase, submit a handwritten (Blue UV Blacklight Reactive Ink) 3×5 index card within a 3.5" x 5" envelope with the following information: Hand-write your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and include an accurate drawing of a hand in the same Blue UV Blacklight Reactive Ink on a 3×5 index and mail to: RC4WD 720 N Gateway St Visalia CA 93291. One 3×5 index card per 3.5" x 5" envelope will be accepted. Envelopes containing more than one 3×5 index card will be destroyed. Mailing information must be handwritten using an blue gel pen and must have a first-class stamp affixed. Metered, automated or computer-generated envelopes will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 4/10/20 and received no later than 4/5/20. Limit to one entry via this method, extra postcards sent from the same person will be destroyed. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. RC4WD is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, ineligible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.