The Ultimate Scale 1.9 Yota Cast Straight Axles (Bruiseruptor Edition)
Designed to fit Bruiseruptor Kit. This axle has a wider mounting point than regular Yota axles.
Important Info: This axle is made for Bruiseruptor chassis only. This is wider than front Axle.
- Die Cast Light Weight Metal Housing
- Hardened Steel Spool Gears
- 5mm Axle Output Shaft
- Full Ball Bearings
- Powdercated in black
- Width: 180mm / 7.09inch
- Engineered by Fracture in New Zealand
- Manufactured by RC4WD
- >Designed for 1:10 Scale Truck!
- Hex to Hex Width: 179mm / 7.04 "
- Pin to Pin Width: 168 mm / 6.6"
- Pumpkin Height: 36.2mm / 1.42"
- Leaf Mount Width: 115mm / 4.52"
- Gear Ratio: 2.67:1
- Output Shaft OD: 5mm / 0.19 "
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Weight: 145 g / 5.2oz
- 1x The Ultimate Scale Yota Cast Bruiseruptor Axle Housing (Rear)
- 1x Steel Axle
- 1x Trackage yota Spool Gear (Trackage)
- 2x 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Complete Hardwares and Bearings
- Yota 1/10 Axle Ring & Pinion Gears (Z-S0027)
- Helical Gear Set for 1/10 Yota Axle (Z-G0059)
- Yota Steel Straight Axle Shaft (Rear) (Z-S0061)
- Bearing Kit for Yota Ultimate Scale Rear Axle (Z-S0082)
- 2x Metal Shield Bearing 8x12x3.5mm (Z-S0681)
- 4x Metal Shield Bearing 5x11x4mm (Z-S0683)
Optional Parts & Upgrade:
- Ultimate 4 links mount (Part # Z-S0133) (4mm spacer needed)
- RC4WD 12mm Mini Hex Wheel Widener Set (+15mm) (Z-S0407)
- U bolt kit (Part # Z-S0068)
- Leaf spring (Part # Z-S0518)
- Axle shock mount (Part # Z-S0221)
- Straight replacement axle (Part # Z-S0061)
- Front stock axle shaft (Part # Z-S0060)
What is the difference between this and billet Yota axles?
In terms of strength, cast version is about 85% in terms of strength of the billet version. All internals parts are the same as well. Notes:
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- You can fit this axle onto the New Tamiya Bruiser with Z-S0221 and Z-S0518
Axle Shimming Video: Click Here