Truescale Series Bruiser Beadlock Wheels
Fit Bruiser and Mountaineer directly. With wheel nut covers. Front wheel has extra offset so the front and rear wheel have the same width once mounted.
- Old School brought back for the Bruiser
- CNC machined billet aluminum rims
- True scale series beadlock wheels
- Center cap with amazing detail
- Size: 2.2in
- Wheel OD: 2.2in (55.88mm),
- Wheel Width: 1.96in (50mm),
- Wheel Weight (each front wheel): 5.75oz (163g)
- Wheel Weight (each rear wheel): 5.35oz (152g)
- Negative offset of front wheel: 0.48in (12.4mm)
- Negative offset of rear wheel: 0.86in (22mm)
- Engineered & Manufactured by RC4WD
- 2x Front Truescale Series Bruiser Beadlock Wheels (with faux locking hub)
- 2x Rear Truescale Series Bruiser Beadlock Wheels (with plain hub)
- 32x M2.5 x 5mm SHCS (Silver) (Z-S1207)
- 96x M3 x 8mm SHCS (Silver) (Z-S0844)
Click here to download the RC4WD full wheel comparison list.
- These wheels are made to fit the Tamiya Bruiser and Bruiser axles made by Tamiya only.
- Due to many different methods to design Tires and Wheels, we have no control over other manufacturers products. So we can only tell you that RC4WD Tires and Wheels work together. In some cases our Wheels and Tires will work with other brand Wheels and Tires, but we can not guarantee the outcome.