2x The Ultimate Scale Shocks 80mm (Silver)
At 9mm OD, this is the most scale and precision made suspension shocks available on the market. Along with our next gen fine tuned super soft internal springs.
- CNC Machined
- Billet Aluminum
- Heat Treated
- Ball Width: 0.25in / 6.45mm
- Ball Lip OD: 0.19in / 4.8mm
- Ball Inner OD: 0.12in / 3.1mm
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.44in / 62mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.14in / 80mm
- Overall Length: 3.54in / 90mm
- Travel Length: 0.79in / 20mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.35in / 8.8mm
- Shaft OD: 0.12in / 3mm
- Each Weight: 0.35oz / 10g
Shown installed on "The Beast" Blackwell 2.5T 6x6 RTR Vehicle for example (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks Absorbers (80mm)
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 3 RTR W/ Mojave II Hard Body Set (Z-RTR0045)
- For complete you need 2 set of this product
- These shocks do not use oil. Use a small amount to keep the shaft lubricated only.
- These shocks have very small threads on the shock cap. You can easily install the cap wrong and cause the threads to strip. Please pay careful attention when removing and installing the shock cap.
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049)
- Fits Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
- When installing on Axial SCX10-3 please use a 5mm spacer (Z-S0821) on the shock tower.