The Ultimate Scale Shocks 70mm (Silver)
At 9mm OD, this is the most Scale and Precision Made Suspension Shocks available on the market. Along with our next gen fine Tuned Super Soft Internal Springs.
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Heat Treated
- Steel Internal Coil Spring (Super soft)
- Steel Rod End Ball
- Ball Width: 0.25in / 6.45mm
- Ball Lip OD: 0.19in / 4.8mm
- Ball Inner OD: 0.12in / 3.1mm
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.19in / 55.5mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 2.85in / 70mm
- Overall Length: 3.18in / 81mm
- Travel Length: 0.64in / 16.3mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.35in / 8.9mm
- Shaft OD: 0.12in / 3mm
- Weight: 0.35oz / 10g
Shown installed on Fracture Scale RTR Truck with V8 Engine for example (Not Included)
- 2x The Ultimate Scale Shocks 70mm (Silver)
- For complete you need 2 set of this product
- These shocks do not use oil. Use a small amount to keep the shaft lubricated only.
- These shocks have very small threads on the shock cap. You can easily install the cap wrong and cause the threads to strip. Please pay careful attention when removing and installing the shock cap.
- RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049)
- Fits Tamiya Sand Scorcher (Front)
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.