Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow or mud than the TF2 LWB RTR. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 LWB RTR is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 LWB RTR has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2 LWB RTR. Performance of the TF2 LWB RTR is smooth and with its single speed transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 LWB RTR is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 LWB RTR is compatible with a full range of options and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The TF2 LWB RTR.
Your adventure awaits....
Hammer Transfer Case
Gears: Wide .8 Mod Hardened Steel Gears
Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
R3 Single Speed Transmission
Ratios: Pinion/Spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
Internal Ratio: 1.78:1
Gears - Wide Steel .8 Mod, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch
Cast Yota Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Width at Hex (Using 4mm TF2 Hexes): 176.5mm
Trail Finder 2 Chassis
Features: Billet Aluminum Constriction, Adjustable Shock Hoops
High Quality Plastic Material, Very Durable High Quality Steel Yokes
Name: 1.55" OEM Beadlock Wheels
Hub: 12mm Hex
Back Spacing: 9mm
Features: Stamped Steel, Aluminum Hub, Internal Beadlock, Very Scale Looking, 6 Lug Design
Marlin Crawler Front Plastic Tube Bumper
Marlin Crawler Rear Plastic Tube Bumper
Marlin Crawler Side Plastic Sliders
Authentic Looking Crawler Style Bumper, High Quality Flexible Plastic, Extremely Durable, Very Scale
TF2 Truck Dimensions
Ground Clearance: 2.09in/53mm
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
The R3 Single Speed Transmission comes with a tough cast metal case and wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with Slipper Clutch. It also features a sturdy billet aluminum motor mount for durability.
The TF2 LWB RTR includes the Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with scale detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the heavy duty .8 Mod Widened Gears for durability.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 LWB RTR Drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 LWB RTR can stay on the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota Axles feature innovative round knuckles, lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The Drive Shafts for the TF2 LWB RTR are a design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 LWB RTR Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box and an aluminum, frame mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple mounting options for your electronics.
The TF2 LWB RTR includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. These shocks are designed for ultimate scale looks and optimum performance. They're machined from billet aluminum, are internally sprung and are completely rebuildable!
The TF2 LWB RTR Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts for maximum strength.
The TF2 LWB RTR includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55" Internal Beadlock Wheels. These wheel offer a super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 Lug design.
Every TF2 LWB RTR needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The Mojave Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed.
The TF2 LWB RTR Mojave Body features late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a redesigned shape of the classic 4x4 body style. The redesigned shape is more accurately proportioned and offers better details.
The TF2 LWB RTR Mojave Body Set includes a great dropped bed molded directly into the body. It's perfect for carrying all your scale accessories or spare wheel and tire!
The TF2 LWB RTR also includes our officially licensed Marlin Crawler injection molded Side Sliders, along with front and rear tube bumpers.
The Marlin Crawler Front Bumper has a winch mount platform built in to accept any of our RC4WD licensed Warn Winches!
The TF2 LWB RTR includes a high quality XR3 3 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System. Use the third channel to control a winch and add even more fun to your scale adventure!
The TF2 LWB RTR is powered by the nearly indestructible RC4WD 45 Turn Crawler Motor. With its sealed endbell for increased durability and long lasting performance, you're sure to get where you're going!
This new Outcry II Waterproof features great characteristics for scale trail driving, making it the perfect choice for any scale build!
A great truck needs a great servo to get you out of those tough spots and the TF2 LWB RTR features the Twister. A high torque metal gear digital servo to handle all your steering duties.
Featuring a massive 153oz@6V of torque and a full metal geared drivetrain, the RC4WD Twister Metal Gear Digital Servo has the power and performance you need when the turning gets tough.
Shown installed with BigDog 1/10 Triple Axle Scale Boat Trailer (Z-H0011), RC4WD Clean Stripes for Mojave II 2/4 Door Decal Sheet (Z-B0143) and Spartan Boat for example (Not Included)
- 1x RC4WD Trail Finder 2 "LWB" RTR w/Mojave II Four Door Body Set
- 1x XR3 2.4Ghz Transmitter (Z-R0009)
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Soft Steel Leaf Spring for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0518)
- Hammer Transfer Case (1.47/1) (Z-U0024)
- R3 Scale Single Speed Transmission (Z-U0028)
- Metal Drive Coupling for Gelande 2 (Z-S0803)
- Yota Steering Links for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0601)
- 14t 32p Hardened Steel Pinion Gear (Z-S0430)
- Fuel Cell Radio Box (Z-S0592)
- Trail Finder 2 Plastic Body Posts (Z-B0029)
- Leaf Spring Shackles & Mounts Kit (Z-S0047)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Front Plastic Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0594)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Rear Plastic Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0595)
- M3 Offset Short Plastic Rod End (20x) (Z-S0401)
- M3 Mini Plastic Rod End (20x) (Z-S0398)
- Stamped Steel 1.55" Stock White Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0035)
- Yota Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Front) (Z-A0058)
- Yota Ultimate Scale Cast Straight Axle (Rear) (Z-A0061)
- Trail Finder 2 Bumper Mounts (Z-S0593)
- Mud Thrashers 1.55" Scale Tires (Z-T0100)
- Rear Shocks The Ultimate Scale Shocks 90mm (Silver) (Z-D0001)
- Front Shocks The Ultimate Scale Shocks 70mm (Silver) (Z-D0004)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Strap Lock (5) (Z-S0552)
- Metal Shield Bearing 5x9x3mm (Z-S0841)
- Yota Front Steel Axle Shaft (Z-S0060)
- Yota 1/10 Axle Ring & Pinion Gears (Z-S0027)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Side Plastic Sliders for TF2 LWB (Z-S1730)
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T (Z-E0004)
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo (Z-E0035)
- Outcry II Waterproof ESC (Z-E0089)
- XR3 3-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter/Receiver Radio (Z-R0009)
- Trail Finder 2 "LWB" Chassis Set(Z-C0053)
- Steering Guard for Trifecta Front Bumper (VVV-C0400)
- RC4WD Mojave II Four Door Complete Interior w/Metal Details (Z-B0144)
- Tough Armor LZR-1 Metal Roof Rack (Z-X0039)
- Steel Rear Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Style A) (VVV-C0208)
- Steel Rear Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Style B) (VVV-C0212)
- Rough Stuff Limited Edition Red Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella Round and IPF Square Lights) (VVV-C0215)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella Round Lights) (VVV-C0211)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella and IPF Round Lights) (VVV-C0209)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Double Hella Round Lights) (VVV-C0213)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Hella Round and IPF Square Lights) (VVV-C0219)
- Rough Stuff Metal Front Bumper for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (Standard) (VVV-C0206)
- Winch (Winch Options)
- Rear 4 Link Kit (Z-S0603)
- Front 3 Link w/Panhard Bar (Z-S0565)
- XVD For Yota Front Axle (Z-S0342)
- Scale Aisin/Yota Style Hubs (Z-S0196)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Front Steel Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0778)
- Rear Machined Aluminum Bumper w/Hitch (Z-S0579)
- Red Super Soft Leaf Springs (Z-S0570)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Rear Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0767)
- Punisher Shaft (Z-S0209)
- The Ultimate Scale Shocks 90mm (Black) (Z-D0009)
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 90mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0015)
- RC4WD King 90mm Offroad Shocks (Rear) (Z-D0033)
- RC4WD 70mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0034)
- RC4WD 90mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0038)
- RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Dual Spring Shocks (70mm) (Z-D0037)
- K44 Scale Front Axle (Z-A0048)
- K44 Scale Rear Axle (Z-A0049)
- Truck Bed Mount Angled Spare Tire Carrier (Z-S0358)
- Big Boss Fender Flares for Tamiya Hilux and RC4WD Mojave Body (Z-S0590)
- Tough Armor Front Tube Bumper w/Winch Mount for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0765)
- Tough Armor Front Lightbar Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1058)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Rear Steel Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1373)
- RC4WD Warn Rock Crawler Rear Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1561)
- 2 Speed Transmission Conversion Kit for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1690)
- Tow Bar Mount for TF2 / G2 (Z-S1125)
- Universal Front Bumper Mount for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1264)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Front Winch Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1496)
- Steel Tube Rear Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (VVV-C0109)
- Steel Push Bar Front Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (VVV-C0107)
- Rear Window Guard for Hilux & Bruiser & Mojave (VVV-C0105)
- Rear View Mirror for Hilux, Bruiser, and Mojave (VVV-C0055)
- Roll Bar Rack for RC4WD Mojave 4 Door Body (TF2 LWB) (VVV-C0322)
- Tough Armor Steel Side Sliders for Trail Finder 2 LWB (Z-S1796)
- Mountaineer Roof Rack w/Lights for Mojave II Four Door Body Set (VVV-C0386)
- Gold Mesh 1.9" Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0251)
- Wood Flatbed w/Mudflaps for Mojave II Four Door Body Set (VVV-C0395)
- 1/10 Rear Spare Tire Mount for Mojave Body (VVV-C0387)
- Wood Flatbed for Mojave II Four Door Body Set (VVV-C0394)
- Trifecta Front Bumper for Mojave II 2/4 Door Body Set (Black) (VVV-C0422)
- Trifecta Front Bumper for Mojave II 2/4 Door Body Set (Silver) (VVV-C0423)
- Reverse Mount Spring Hanger Conversion Kit for TF2 and TF2 LWB (Z-S1805)
- Rear Mud Flaps for Mojave II 2/4 Door Body Set (VVV-C0429)
- RC4WD Fuel Offroad Krank 1.7" Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0256)
- Mojave II Four Door Complete Metal Interior (VVV-C0452)
- RC4WD Safari Snorkel for Mojave II 2/4 Door Body Set (Z-S1826)
- RC4WD Mojave II Four Door Conversion (Z-B0153)
- RC4WD Hawkeye 1.9'' Scale Tire (Z-T0162)
- Truescale Series 1.7" Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0265)
- OEM Stamped Steel 1.55" Beadlock Wheels (Plain) (Z-W0258)
- OEM Stamped Steel 1.55" Beadlock Wheels (White) (Z-W0260)
- OEM Stamped Steel 1.55" Beadlock Wheels (White) (Z-W0262)
- OEM Stamped Steel 1.55" Beadlock Wheels (Chrome) (Z-W0264)
- RC4WD Interco IROK ND 1.55" Scale Tires (Z-T0163)
- RC4WD Bilstein SZ Series 80mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0072)
- RC4WD Bilstein SZ Series 100mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0074)
- RC4WD Bilstein SZ Series 90mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0075)
- Steel Roll Bar for Mojave II Four Door Truck Bed (Z-X0047)
- RC4WD Ballistic Off Road Rage 1.9'' Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0261)
- Blade Snow Plow Mounting Kit for Trail Finder 2 / G2 (Z-S1859)
- Tough Armor Front Winch Bumper for Mojave II 2/4 Door Body Set (Z-S1845)
- Super Soft Flex Leaf Springs for TF2 (4) (Z-S1815)
- Leaf Spring Mount for TF2 LWB Chassis and Toyota LC70 Body (VVV-C0360)
- Bed Soft Top w/Cage for RC4WD Mojave II Four Door (Green) (VVV-C0391)
- Bed Soft Top w/Cage for RC4WD Mojave II Four Door (White) (VVV-C0393)
- Bed Soft Top w/Cage for RC4WD Mojave II Four Door (Black) (VVV-C0392)
Items of Interest: (Not required for completion)
- While some components may come assembled, we always recommend that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.