RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2"/3.0" Short Course Beadlock Wheels
These are the all new Licensed Monster Wheels. These have been Officially Licensed by the Raceline Wheels and are only available from RC4WD and our Dealers.
- CNC Machined
- Billet Aluminum
- Wheel Size: 2.2 / 3.0"
- Universal 12mm Hex Mount
- Smooth Silver Finish
- Rear OD: 3.0in / 76.4mm
- Front OD: 2.2in / 55.9mm
- Width: 1.7in / 43.1mm
- Negative Offset: 0.89in / 22.6mm
- Total Width: 0.31in / 8.1mm
- OD: 0.91in / 23.1mm
- Total Width: 0.28in / 7.1mm
- OD: 0.91in / 23.1mm
- Each Wheel Weighs: 4.02oz / 114g
Shown installed on Proline Tires PRO #1171-16 for example (Not Included)
Shown installed on Proline Tires PRO #1159-01 for example (Not Included)
Shown installed on Proline Tires PRO #1167-01 for example (Not Included)
Shown installed with Axial 1/10 Yeti and Yeti Trophy Truck, Using Rear Wheel Adapter (Z-S1604). Tires shown are RC4WD Mickey Thompson 2.2/3.0 Baja Claw TTC SC Tires and RC4WD Mickey Thompson 2.2/3.0 Baja MTZ SC Tires for example (Not Included) What's Included:
- 2x RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2"/3.0" Short Course Beadlock Wheels
- 2x Hex Hubs (Slash Front)
- 2x Hex Hubs (Slash Rear)
- 1x Miniature Scale Hex Bolt Tool for M2.5 & M3 Scale Bolts (2.5mm Hex) (Z-S0635)
- 1x Raceline Decal Sheet
- RC4WD 4pc Precision Metric Hex/Nut Driver Set (Z-F0030)
- 32x M3 x 8mm Hex Head Bolts (Silver) (Z-S0695)
- 12x M2.5 x 10mm Hex Head Bolts (Silver) (Z-S0417)
- Due to many different methods to design Tires and Wheels, we have no control over other manufacturers products. So we can only tell you that RC4WD Tires and Wheels work together. In some cases our Wheels and Tires will work with other brand Wheels and Tires, but we can not guarantee the outcome.
- These are designed to work with multiple Short Course Vehicles The different offset Hubs allow you to get the proper Track width for all popular SC Vehicles on the Market.
- Fits, Slash 2x4, 4x4, Associated 4x4, HPI Blitz and others.
- Fits Traxxas Rustler
- Fits Axial 1/10 Yeti, But you will need Z-S1604
Raceline and Monster are registered trademarks of the Raceline Wheels company. The Raceline Wheels logo is property of Raceline Wheels and used under license to RC4WD.
Click here to download the RC4WD full wheel comparison list.