RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels
These are the all new Licensed Monster Wheels. These have been Officially Licensed by the Raceline Wheels and are only available from RC4WD and our Dealers.
This new wheel was designed with the Axial Wraith in mind. It will work on other options, but fits the Wraith well. This new wheel is a 4 piece design with our scale bolts. The hex hub was designed to work with the stock hex hub on the Axial Wraith.
- CNC Machined
- Billet Aluminum
- Machined Raceline Logo
- Unmatched Detail
- Internal Beadlock Wheel Design
- Specially Made Hex Head Bolts
- Special Made Hex Bolt Tool Included
- Size: 2.2"
- With 12mm Hex Hub
- Fits Standard 12mm Hex
- Width: 1.16in / 29.5mm
- Negative Offset: 0.53in / 13.4mm
- OD: 2.2in / 55.88mm
- Each Weight: 3.03oz / 86g
Shown installed on RC4WD Mickey Thompson 2.2" Baja Claw TTC Scale Tires (Z-T0065) for example (Not Included)
- 4x RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels
- 1x Hex Head Bolts Tool (Z-S0635)
- 64x M3 x 6mm Hex Head Bolts (Z-S0639)
- 24x M2.5 x 8mm Hex Head Bolts (Z-S0418)
- 1.9"/2.2" 6 Lug Steel Wheel Hex Hub with Brake Rotor (Z-S0530)
- RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels (Black) (Z-W0193)
- 2.2 Proline Tire Compatible Internal Beadlock Rings (Z-S1341)
Optional Offset Hexes
- This product will fit Optional Hubs (Z-S0530), (Z-S0774), (Z-S0779) and (Z-S0780),but you will need RC4WD 12mm Axle Wheel Hexes (Z-S0239)
- This product will fit Optional Hubs (Z-S0268), but you will need RC4WD 12mm Axle Wheel Hexes (Z-S0239) and Regular M2.5 Black Nuts (20) (Z-S0303)
- This wheel fits the Rock Beast II Scale 2.2" RC Tires
- The product will fit Axial Yeti 1/10 Front, but you will need Z-S0238.
- The product will fit Axial Yeti 1/10 Rear, but you will need Z-S0780 and Z-S0238.
- Due to many different methods to design Tires and Wheels, we have no control over other manufacturers products. So we can only tell you that RC4WD Tires and Wheels work together. In some cases our Wheels and Tires will work with other brand Wheels and Tires, but we can not guarantee the outcome.
Raceline and Monster are registered trademarks of the Raceline Wheels company. The Raceline Wheels logo is property of Raceline Wheels and used under license to RC4WD.
Click here to download the RC4WD full wheel comparison list.