RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels (Black/Silver)
These are the all new Licensed Monster Wheels. These have been Officially Licensed by the Raceline Wheels and are only available from RC4WD and our Dealers.
This new wheel was designed with the Axial Wraith in mind. It will work on other options, but fits the Wraith well. This new wheel is a 4 piece design with our scale bolts. The hex hub was designed to work with the stock hex hub on the Axial Wraith.
- CNC Machined
- Billet Aluminum
- Amazing Detail
- Machined Raceline Logo
- Fits Standard 12mm Hex
- Use Scale Hex Bolts for Realistic Look
- Wheel Size: 2.2''
- OD: 2.22in / 56.5mm
- Width: 1.16in / 29.5mm
- Center Hole OD: 0.2in / 5.2mm
- Negative Offset: 0.56in / 14.3mm
- Each Wheel Weighs: 3oz / 86g
Shown installed with Mud Slingers 2.2" Tires (Z-T0097) for example (Not Included)
- 4x RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels (Black/Silver)
- 1x Miniature Scale Hex Bolt Tool for M2.5 & M3 Scale Bolts (2.5mm Hex) (Z-S0635)
- 1x Raceline Decal Sheet
- RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels (Black) (Z-W0193)
- RC4WD Raceline Monster 2.2" Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0174)
- 2.2 Proline Tire Compatible Internal Beadlock Rings (Z-S1341)
- RC4WD 4pc Precision Metric Hex/Nut Driver Set (Z-F0030)
- 64x RC4WD Miniature Scale Hex Bolts (M3x8mm) (Silver) (Z-S0695)
- 24x RC4WD Miniature Scale Hex Bolts (M2.5 x 6mm) (Silver) (Z-S0663)
- This wheel fits the Rock Beast II Scale 2.2" RC Tires
- Due to many different methods to design Tires and Wheels, we have no control over other manufacturers products. So we can only tell you that RC4WD Tires and Wheels work together. In some cases our Wheels and Tires will work with other brand Wheels and Tires, but we can not guarantee the outcome.
Raceline and Monster are registered trademarks of the Raceline Wheels company. The Raceline Wheels logo is property of Raceline Wheels and used under license to RC4WD.
Click here to download the RC4WD full wheel comparison list.
This product has been tested and approved by the Recon G6. It is Recon G6 Certified.