RC4WD Marlin Crawler Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Crawler Body Set
can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt,
snow or mud than the TF2 RTR. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your
TF2 RTR is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
TF2 RTR has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will
find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2 RTR.
Performance of the TF2 RTR is smooth and with its single speed
transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality
metal components throughout. The TF2 RTR is truly a work of art in both
appearance and performance.
Every TF2 RTR is compatible with a
full range of options and performance parts designed to enhance the
performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10
offroad truck... The TF2 RTR.
Your adventure awaits....
Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T
Super Soft Flex Leaf Springs For TF2
Interco IROK 1.7'' Scale Tires
R3 Single Speed Transmission
Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
Outcry III Waterproof ESC
Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
Superlift Superide 80MM Shock Absorbers
TRO 1.7" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels
6-Cell 3000MAH NiMH Battery Pack
NiMH Peak Battery Charger
Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio: 1.47: 1
Gears: Wide .8 Mod Steel Gears
Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
R3 Single Speed Transmission
Ratios Pinion/Spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
Internal Ratio = 1.78:1
Gears: Wide Steel .8 Mod, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch
Cast Yota II Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67: 1
Width at Hex: 180.5mm
Features: Billet Aluminum Construction, Adjustable Shock Hoops
High Quality Plastic Material, Very Durable High Quality Steel Yokes
Name: TRO 1.7" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels
Hub: 12mm Hex
Features: Stamped Steel, Aluminum Hubs, Internal Beadlock, Very Scale Looking, 6 Lug Design
Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3")
Width: 221mm (8.7")
Height: 230mm (9")
Ground Clearance: 72mm (2.83")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
R3 Single Speed Transmission comes with a tough cast metal case and
wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with
Slipper Clutch. It also features a sturdy billet aluminum motor mount
The TF2 RTR includes the Hammer Transfer Case.
Packed with scale detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and heavy duty .8 Mod Widened Gears for durability.
on the success of the RC4WD MOA Gear Sets, the TF2 RTR Drivetrain has
the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 RTR will stay on
the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the
market, the RC4WD Cast Yota II Axles feature innovative 8 degree round
knuckles, unique removable diff covers, lower mounting points and a
compact offset pumpkin in the front.
The Driveshafts for the TF2 RTR are designed with heavy duty metal uni-joints with tough plastic shafts for great driveline angles and durability on the trails.
TF2 RTR Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an
electronics storage box. There is also an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options!
TF2 RTR includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. Designed for
ultimate scale looks and ultimate performance. The shocks are machined
from billet aluminum and internally sprung.
The TF2 RTR Chassis
is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs,
scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts for maximum
strength. Optional 4-link conversion is available on our store site.
The TF2 RTR includes a set of TRO 1.7" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels in a beautiful red anodized finish with chrome details. These steel stamped wheels with CNC machined parts offer amazing details in the popular 6 lug design.
Every TF2 RTR needs a tough set of tires and the included Interco IROK 1.7" Scale Tires provide just that! These tires are known for handling rocks, mud snow and whatever else you can throw at it with its durable advanced X2SS soft & sticky compound.
TF2 Marlin Crawler Body Set includes pre-painted wipers, mirror, light details and door handles for ultimate in scale looks. Realistic
dashboard decals come pre-installed.
The unmistakable lines of a
classic. The TF2 Marlin Crawler Body Set is an exact replica of the full
scale vehicle. No other scale body comes this close to realism.
TF2 Marlin Crawler Body Set includes a great dropped bed molded
directly into the body. Pre-painted black, it's perfect for carrying all
your scale accessories or spare wheel and tire.
The TF2 Marlin Crawler Body Set includes a roll bar with signature MC details to protect the cab from any unplanned tumbles so you're always covered.
crisp lines and bold details are all captured. Chrome plated parts are
included as well as colored lenses for all signal lights. All lamps can
be illuminated with minimum modifications.
TF2 RTR includes a high quality XR3 3 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System. Use
the third channel to control a winch and add even more fun to your
The TF2 RTR is powered by the RC4WD 45 Turn
Crawler Motor. With its sealed endbell for increased durability and long
lasting performance, you're sure to get where you're going!
The popular RC4WD Outcry III Waterproof ESC Brushed Speed Controller
with built-in drag brake is included for reliable, constant power on
demand at any time.
A great truck needs a great servo to get you out of
those tough spots and the TF2 RTR features the Twister. A high torque
metal gear digital servo to handle all your steering duties.
It's ALL in the box. Everything you need is provided to get you on the trails today!
Marlin featured with his crawler truck, world famous for being most wheeled Toyota pickup!
- 1x RC4WD Marlin Crawler Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Crawler Body Set
- Front Shock Hoops for Gelande 2 Chassis (Z-S0798)
- R3 Single Speed Transmission Mounts (Z-S0802)
- Aluminum Bumper Mount For Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0006)
- TF2 Long Drive Shaft Coupling for R3 Single Speed (Z-S0898)
- Hammer Transfer Case (1.47/1) (Z-U0024)
- Drag Link for Yota II (101mm/3.98in) (Z-S1836)
- R3 Scale Single Speed Transmission (Z-U0028)
- Super Soft Flex Leaf Springs for TF2 (Z-S1815)
- Fuel Cell Radio Box (Z-S0592)
- Trail Finder 2 Plastic Body Posts (Z-B0029)
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Front) (Z-A0080)
- XVD Axle for Ultimate Scale Yota II G2 Axle (Z-S0823)
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axle (Rear) (Z-A0081)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Rear Plastic Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0595)
- M3 Mini Plastic Rod End (Z-S0398)
- M3 Offset Short Plastic Rod End (Z-S0401)
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 80mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0012)
- Leaf Spring Shackles & Mounts Kit (Z-S0047)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Side Plastic Sliders for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0596)
- Trail Finder 2 Bumper Mounts Z-T0068 RC4WD Interco IROK 1.7" Scale Tires (Z-S0593)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawler Front Winch Bumper w/Stinger for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S1789)
RC4WD Plastic Punisher Shaft V2 (102mm-110mm / 4.02" - 4.33") 5mm Hole (Z-S2020)
- Low Profile Delrin Transfer Case Mount for TF2 (Z-S1777)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Strap Lock (Z-S0552)
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T (Z-E0004)
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo (Z-E0035)
- XR3 3-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter/Receiver Radio (Z-R0009)
- Heavy Duty Metal Servo Arm 25t Futaba (Z-S0822)
- RC4WD 6-Cell 3000mAh NIMH Battery Pack (Z-E0090)
- TRO 1.7" Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels (Red/Chrome) 24 (Z-W0225)
- RC4WD Mojave II Front Grille (Z-B0198)
- RC4WD Mojave II Round Headlights and Marker Lights (Z-B0199)
Items of Interest: (not required for completion)
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best
interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some
cases you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Gelande II Truck Kit w/D90 Body Set (Z-K0001)
- Gelande II Truck Kit w/Cruiser Body Set (Z-K0051)
- RC4WD Beast II 6x6 Truck Kit (Z-K0052)
- Gelande II D110 Truck Kit With Hard Body (Z-K0047)
Marlin Crawler and the Turtle Logos are registered trademarks of Marlin Crawler Inc. The Marlin Crawler logos are property of Marlin Crawler Inc. and used under license to RC4WD.