RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Piggyback Shocks w/Faux Reservoir (100mm)
These are the all new Licensed Scale Shocks to hit the market and are officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These new shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King Logo on Faux Piggyback and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.75in / 70mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.93in / 100mm
- Overall Length: 4.28in / 108.9mm
- Travel Length: 1.18in / 30mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.39in / 10mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.57in / 14.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.17in / 3.5mm
- Weight: 0.9oz / 26g
Shown on Axial Wraith for example only (Not Included)
Shown installed on Traxxas TRX4 with 2mm Black Spacer with M3 Hole (10) (Z-S0600) and 3mm Black Spacer with M3 Hole (10) (Z-S0806) for example (Not Included)
Installed on our customer's truck:
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Piggyback Shocks w/Faux Reservoir (100mm)
Replacement Parts:Optional Parts:
- Center Spring Retainer for King Offroad Shocks (Z-S0706)
- Lower Spring Retainer for King Offroad Shocks (Z-S0707)
- Replacement Shock Shafts for King Shocks (100mm) (Z-S0784)
- Shock Cap for Top of King Offroad Shocks (Z-S0866)
- Rebuild Kit for Scale King, ARB & Superlift Shocks (Z-S0788)
- 100mm King Scale Shock Spring Assortment (Z-S1117)
- This product will fit the front of the Traxxas Telluride 4x4, but you will need 4x M3 x 14mm BHCS (Z-S0655)
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks and used under license by RC4WD.
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
- Fits Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- When installing on Axial SCX10-3 please use a 5mm spacer (Z-S0821) on the shock tower.