RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Dual Spring Shocks (80mm)
are the all new Licensed Scale Shocks to hit the market and are
officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These new shocks feature a
completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to
handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt
up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King Listed on Top and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.40in / 61mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.14in / 80mm
- Overall Length: 3.49in / 88.8mm
- Travel Hength: 0.74in / 19mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.39in / 10mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.57in / 14.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.13in / 3.5mm
- Weight: 0.65oz / 18g
Shown installed on Traxxas TRX4 with 2mm Black Spacer with M3 Hole (10) (Z-S0600) and 3mm Black Spacer with M3 Hole (10) (Z-S0806) for example (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Dual Spring Shocks (80mm)
- Fits Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave Body Set (Z-K0042 "Disc")
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049)
- Fit Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
Replacement Parts:Optional Parts:
- Center Spring Retainer for King Offroad Shocks Z-S0706
- Lower Spring Retainer for King Offroad Shocks Z-S0707
- Replacement Shock Shafts for King Shocks (80mm) Z-S0786
- Shock Cap for Top of King Offroad Shocks Z-S0866
- Rebuild Kit for Scale King, ARB & Superlift Shocks Z-S0788
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks and used under license by RC4WD.
- RC4WD 80mm King Scale Shock Spring Assortment (Z-S1121)
- Shock Cap for Top of King Offroad Shocks (Z-S0866)
- When installing on Axial SCX10-3 please use a 5mm spacer (Z-S0821) on the shock tower.