RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (90mm Medium OD)
These are the all new Licensed Dual Spring Shocks to hit the market and are officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These new shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
Now in a larger body diameter.
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King on Top and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Steel Rod End Ball
- Ball Width: 0.25in / 6.3mm
- Ball Lip Diameter: 0.19in / 4.8mm
- Ball ID: 0.12mm / 3mm
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.55in / 65mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.54in /90mm
- Overall Length: 3.9in / 99.3mm
- Travel Length: 0.59in / 15mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.49in / 12.6mm
- Shaft OD: 0.15in / 3.97mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.66in / 16.8mm
- Spring Body ID: 0.58in / 14.96mm
- Each Weight: 0.88oz / 25g
Shown installed on RC4WD Gelande II Truck Kit w/D90 Body Set for example (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (90mm Medium OD)
- 1x King Decal Sheet
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks and used under license by RC4WD.
- Fits Traxxas Rustler Front Axle, but you will need Steel Button Head Cap Screws M3 x 12mm (10) (Z-S0654)
- Fits Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- To use this shock with the SCX10 II, you will need to use a 3mm spacer on the top mounting point of the shock. (Z-S0806)
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
- When installing on Axial SCX10-3 please use a 5mm Black spacer (Z-S0821) on the shock tower.