RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (80mm Medium OD)
These are the all new Licensed Dual Spring Shocks to hit the market and are officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These new shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
Now in a larger body diameter.
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King on Top and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Steel Rod End Ball
- Ball Width: 0.25in / 6.3mm
- Ball Lip Diameter: 0.19in / 4.8mm
- Ball ID: 0.12mm / 3mm
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.36in / 60mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.15in / 80mm
- Overall Length: 3.52in / 89.6mm
- Travel Length: 0.79in / 20mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.49in / 12.6mm
- Shaft OD: 0.15in / 3.97mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.66in / 16.8mm
- Spring Body ID: 0.58in / 14.96mm
- Each Shock Weighs: 0.77oz / 22g
Shown Installed on 1/10 Yota RTR Scale Truck for Exampled (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (80mm Medium OD)
- 1x King Decal Sheet
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks and used under license by RC4WD.
- Fits Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave Body Set (Z-K0042 "Disc") (Front)
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049)
- Fits Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave Body Set (Z-RTR0019 "Disc") (Front)
- Fits Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
- When installing on Axial SCX10-3 please use a 5mm Black Spacer with M3 Hole (Z-S0821) on the shock tower.