RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (120mm Medium OD)
These are the all new Licensed Dual Spring Shocks to hit the market and are officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These new shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
Now in a larger body diameter.
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King on Top and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Steel Rod End Ball
- Ball Width: 0.25in / 6.3mm
- Ball Lip Diameter: 0.19in / 4.8mm
- Ball ID: 0.12im / 3mm
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 3.15in / 80mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 4.72in /120mm
- Overall Length: 5.09in / 129.3mm
- Travel Length: 1.57in / 40mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.49in / 12.6mm
- Shaft OD: 0.15in / 3.97mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.66in / 16.98mm
- Spring Body ID: 0.58in / 14.8mm
- Each Weight: 1.05oz / 30g
Shown installed with 1/10 Bully 2.2 Comp RTR Crawler for example (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (120mm Medium OD)
- 1x King Decal Sheet
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks and used under license by RC4WD.