RC4WD 1/4 Killer Krawler 2 (Gun Metal / Silver)
One large platform to conquer any terrain. The Killer Krawler 2 is designed from the ground up to be a big and bad roamer. The complete CNC machined axles, chassis, shocks, links and rod ends, are built tough and ready to perform any task.
- Massive MOA Axle (fit 750 series motors)
- Designed as a Crawler or Robotic Platform
- Remote Locking differential (requires two servos per axle)
- 8x Suspension Piggy back Shocks (double barrel shotgun style)
- Quad Cantilever System
- Motocross Inspired Pivot Points
- Stamped Steel Skid Plates
- Multiple CNC Machined Parts
- Billet Aluminum
- Heady Duty Steel Gears
- Length: 29.53in / 750mm
- Width: 23.62in / 600mm
- Height: 14.96in / 380mm
- Wheelbase: 21.65in / 550mm
- Ground Clearance: 3.54in / 90mm
- Gear Case Gear Ratio: 1 : 25
- Axle Gear Ratio: 1 : 2.55
- 15T 48P Steel Pinion
- Weight: 11.4Lbs / 6.54kg
Pictures below with body and wheel/tires are optional purchases.
Image below shows what's included in the KK2 Kit.
- 1x RC4WD 1/4 Killer Krawler 2 Kit (Gun Metal / Silver) (Without Wheels / Tires / Motors)
- While some components may come assembled, we always recommend that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- It is recommended that you use a BEC that can be set at 9V. This will provide all electronics on the unit enough voltage to function properly.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- For complete truck you will also need (KK2) Demolisher Beadlock Wheels 14mm (Discontinued), (KK2) Demolisher Monster Truck 40 Series 3.8" Tires (Z-T0020) and 1/10 Crusher 4 Door Heavy Duty Truck Body (Painted).
Required Parts to Complete:
Tools for Truck Kit
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm, 8mm)
- 2x 750 Brushed Motor For Killer Krawler (Z-E0074)
- Electronic Speed Controller "ESC" (Discontinued)
- Radio and Receiver (9 Channels Z-R0012)
- 2x Standard Size Servos for Diff Lock/Unlock Shifting
- 4x Standard Size High Torque Servo for Steering
- Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) Z-E0090 or comparable Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult you battery Guide) Chargers
- Radiolink AT9 2.4 GHZ 9 Channel Radio System (Z-R0012)
- (KK2) Demolisher Monster Truck 40 Series 3.8" Tires (Z-T0020)
- 750 Brushed Motor For Killer Krawler (Z-E0074)
- M3 Mini Plastic Rod End (20x) (Z-S0398)
- 2mm Nylon Spacer with M6 Hole (4) (Z-S1190)
- Heavy Duty Metal Servo Arm for Futaba Type Servo (Black) (Z-S0182)
- Heavy Duty Metal Servo Arm 25t Futaba (Z-S0822)
- Pro10 40 Series 3.8" Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheel (Black) (Z-W0056)
- 14mm Universal Hex for 40 Series and Clod (Z-S0889)
- Pro10 40 Series 3.8" Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheel (Black) (Z-W0056) and 14mm Universal Hexes for Killer Krawler 2 (Z-S1713)
- Thorax 40 Series 3.8" Universal Beadlock Wheel (Z-W0142) and 14mm Universal Hexes for Killer Krawler 2 (Z-S1713)
- Huntsman Spider 40 Series 3.8" Universal Beadlock Wheel (Z-W0143) and 14mm Universal Hexes for Killer Krawler 2 (Z-S1713)
- Demolisher Universal Beadlock Wheels 14mm, 17mm 23mm (Z-W0137) (Requires M4x10mm screws instead of the socket head screws to fix the wheel hex on this car.)
Metal Rod End Upgrades:
- M3 Short Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Silver) (10) (Z-S1630)
- M3 Short Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Blue) (10) (Z-S1634)
- M3 Short Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Black) (10) (Z-S1636)