RC4WD 1/10 Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Lights
RC4WD has teamed up with Baja Designs to offer this awesome new licensed product to the scale community. Perfect for any project these little units work great at lighting the way. Made to fit anywhere.
- Plastic Molded Housing
- Adjustable Bracket for Rotating Light
- 4 Individual LED Bulbs
- Super Bright Lighting
- Standard Receiver Plug
- Connects to Extra Channel on Receiver
- Connects Directly to Battery
- Capable of 11.1v
- 2mm Mounting Holes
- Overall Length: 0.57in / 14.5mm
- Light Bar Width: 0.52in / 13.4mm
- Overall Height: 0.57in / 14.7mm
- Light Bar Height: 0.55in / 14.2mm
- Weight: 0.1oz / 3g
Shown installed with Axial Yeti 1/10 for example (Not Included)
Image provided by customer.
- 2x RC4WD 1/10 Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Lights
- 1x Baja Designs Decal Sheet
- M2 X 6mm Steel Socket Head Cap Screws (Black) (Z-S0611)
- M1.4 x 3mm Phillips Button Head (Silver)
- M1.2 x 3mm Phillips Flat Head (Silver)
- RC4WD Mini ON/OFF Switch for Lighting Unit (Z-E0081)
- RC4WD Strobe Lighting Unit (Z-S1573)
- Fits Axial Yeti 1/10
- This unit has to be connected directly to 2 or 3 cell lipo to operate properly with 7.4 volts and 11.1 volts.
- Mounting hardware can be found here. M2 SHCS / M2 BHCS
- While the lightbar comes with a standard receiver plug, this is only for ease of use. The receiver will not allow enough power for the lightbar and it will be dim. If you want the light to be bright, you will need to power it directly from your battery, or use a BEC to get more power to your receiver.
Baja Designs is a registered trademark of the Baja Designs Inc. The Baja Designs logo is property of Baja Designs Inc and used under license to RC4WD.
This product has been tested and approved by the Recon G6. It is Recon G6 Certified.