RC4WD 1/10 Baja Designs S8 LED Light Bar (100mm)
RC4WD has teamed up with Baja Designs to offer this awesome new licensed product to the scale community. Will be sure to brighten any project.
- Billet Aluminum
- Molded Housing
- Reversible "L" Brackets to fit many Applications
- Adjustable "L" Brackets for Rotating Light
- 16 Individual LED Bulbs
- Super Bright Lighting
- Vented on Side to Dissipate Heat
- Standard Receiver Plug
- Connects Directly to Battery
- Capable of 11.1 Volts
- 2.5mm Mounting Holes
- Overall Length: 4.4in / 111.2mm
- Light Bar Width: 3.93in / 100mm
- Overall Height: 0.63in / 16mm
- Light Bar Height: 0.39in / 10mm
- Weight: 1.37oz / 39g
- 1x RC4WD 1/10 Baja Designs S8 LED Light Bar (100mm)
- 1x Baja Designs Decal Sheet
- 4x M2.5 x 6mm SHCS (Silver) (Z-S0763)
- 4x M1.6 x 6mm Phillips Button Head (Silver) (Z-S1387)
- Y Harness with Tamiya Connectors for Light Bars (Z-S1601)
- RC4WD Mini ON/OFF Switch for Lighting Unit (Z-E0081)
- RC4WD Strobe Lighting Unit (Z-S1573)
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 3 RTR W/ Mojave II Hard Body Set (Z-RTR0045)
- This unit has to be connected directly to 2 or 3 cell lipo to operate properly with 7.4 volts and 11.1 volts.
- Use medium grade threadlock on "L"bracket nut to prevent loss and to keep the light in position.
- Mounting hardware can be found here. M2 SHCS / M2 BHSC
- While the lightbar comes with a standard receiver plug, this is only for ease of use. The receiver will not allow enough power for the lightbar and it will be dim. If you want the light to be bright, you will need to power it directly from your battery, or use a BEC to get more power to your receiver.
Baja Designs is a registered trademark of the Baja Designs Inc. The Baja Designs logo is property of Baja Designs Inc and used under license to RC4WD.