Extended Punisher Shaft for AX10 (123mm - 165mm / 4.84" - 6.49") 5mm Hole
Designed to fit Axial AX10 Scorpion Crawler with longer wheel base
Click here to read a review about Punisher Shaft for AX10 on Bigsquidrc
- Advanced internal spline
- Direct replacement of stock part # AX80011
- Industrial grade stainless steel
- Extremely durable huge 12.5mm mainshaft diameter
- Shaft Travel: compact 123mm, fully extended 165mm (42mm total travel)
- Made to fit 5mm output shaft
- Uni-Joint for super smooth operation
- Direct fit, no modification needed
Installed on Axial AX10 Crawler:
How to measure which shaft is for your project:
- Measure the diameter of your output shafts on the tranny and input shafts on the axles to see if they are 5 or 6mm
- Measure from output shaft to input shaft to get the correct measurement of your total length needed
- 1x Extended Punisher Shaft for AX10 (123mm - 165mm / 4.84" - 6.49") 5mm Hole
- Subzero 1/10 Scale Steel Truck Kit
- Subzero 1/10 Scale Steel Truck RTR
Note: Each truck requires 2 of this product Notes:
- Axial had an AX10 Scorpion and AX10 Ridgecrest. Make sure that the title of the product states which vehicle you have.
- Please make sure to use a medium threadlock on the set screws.
To find out which Punisher Shaft fit which truck, click here to see a comparison chart.
Click here for instructions on How to Measure for Proper Driveshaft Length and Compatibility.