EcoDrive 1/14 CVT Automatic Transmission for Tamiya 1/14 Semi Trucks
A continuously variable transmission (CVT) (also known as a single-speed transmission) is an automatic transmission that can change seamlessly through an indefinite number of effective gear ratios between maximum and minimum values. This contrasts with other mechanical transmissions that offer a fixed number of gear ratios. The flexibility of a CVT allows the input shaft to maintain a constant angular velocity.
- Surface Treatment: None
- Processing Method: Die Cast
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Reduction Ratio: 1:61.44 (Max); 1:9.83 (Min)
- Gear Ratio: 1:24.57
- Pulley Ratio: 1:2.5 Start, 2.5:1 maximum Rotating Speed
- Recommended Brushed Motor: 12V540 Brushed Motor 27T~35T; Rotating Speed Range: 13200-16500 turn/MIN
- Recommended Brushless Motor: 12V540 Brushless Motor 1300KV~1500KV; Rotating Speed Range: 15000-18000 turn/MIN
- Output Shaft Diameter: 0.19in / 5mm; Length: 0.23in / 6mm
- Mounting Holes: Chassis Direction X(2.16in / 55mm); Axle Direction Y(2.08in / 53mm)
- Transmission Length: 4.33in / 110mm
- Mounting the Motor total Length: 6.37in / 162mm
- Weight: 26.17oz / 742g
- Designed to fit Tamiya 1/14 Semi Truck or Custom Project
Shown installed with 35T Brushed Motor and Tamiya Semi Truck for example (Not Included)
- 1x EcoDrive 1/14 CVT Automatic Transmission for Tamiya 1/14 Semi Trucks
- 1x Motor Mount Part (Plain)
- 1x 20T 30P Hardened Steel Pinion Gear (Black)
- 1x M3 x 4mm Set Screw (Black)
- 4x M2 x 14mm SHCS (Black)
- 4x M3 x 6mm BHCS (Black) (Z-S0651)
- 2x M3 x 6mm SHCS (Black)
- Fits Tamiya 1/14 Series Truck,but you will need change Driveshaft. Click here for this detail.
- This product can be painted with Metal Paints.
- This product can become hot during use, please do not touch the unit during operation. Allow time for the unit too cool before you touch the transmission.