Blackwell X1 Scale Rear Straight Axle (Black)
The most Scale Axle that no one has ever made before! Extremely Scale to the smallest details, such as lower pumpkin with removable diff cover. First Axle designed for not just 4x4, but 6x6 and 8x8 Truck. Designed to fit 1.9 and 2.2 size rigs.
Blackwell Axle main features & specs:
Blackwell X1 Axle additional specs:
- Removable Axle Tubes (each side)
- Differential Cover
- Center Axle Case (banjo)
- Differential Carrier (third member)
- Standard Overall Width Hex to Hex 7.55" (192mm)
- Final Drive Ratio 3.75 : 1
- Number of Internal Gears 4
- Internal Shafts 2
- Number of Bearings and or Bushings 13
- Axle Tube Thickness .5 inch (12.7mm)
- Banjo Width 1.58 inch (40mm)
- Knuckle Size 1.05 inch (26mm)
- Center Clearance to drive .71 inch (18mm)
- Output Shaft OD: 5mm / 0.19
- Pin to Pin Width: 181mm / 7.12 "
Pumpkin Height: 50mm / 1.9
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- CNC Machined Billet Aircraft Grade Aluminum Housing
- Hardened Steel Spool Gear
- 5mm Axle Input Shaft
- Full Ball Bearings
- Powder Coated in black
- Engineered by Brett in Massachusetts USA
- Manufactured by RC4WD
Designed for 1:10 Scale Truck!
- 1x Blackwell Straight Axle Housing
- 2x Steel Straight Axle
- 1x Spool Gear
- 2x 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Complete Hardwares and Bearings
Other Blackwell X1 Axles:
- Blackwell X1 Front Scale Axle (Black) (Z-A0016)
- Leaf Spring Mounts for Blackwell Axle (Black)
- Leaf Spring Mounts for Blackwell Axle (Silver) (Z-S0606)
- Socket Head Cap Screw M2 X 5mm (10) (Z-S0738)
- 4 Link Mounts for Blackwell Axle (Black) (Z-S0016)
- RC4WD 12mm Mini Hex Wheel Widener Set (+15mm) (Z-S0407)
- Replacement Axle Hex Pins (12) (Z-S0277)
- Blackwell Axle Input Shaft (Z-S0396)
- Replacement Screw Kit for Blackwell Axles (Z-S0307)
- This axle is designed to work with our R2 Transmission, Planetary Reduction Tranny, or Transfer Case
- This Axle is designed to fit 1.9 or 2.2 Wheels that has a 12mm back Hex.
- To get more width, you can use 12mm widener (X-0132)
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Please click here for details on reversing the axles spinning direction.