AX2 2 Speed Transmission for Axial Wraith & SCX10/Honcho
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Wraith / SCX10 Direct Fit
- 15T 32P Steel Pinion
- 60T 32P Delrin Spur
- Gear Ratio Pinion / Spur Ratio = 4:1
- 2 Speed
- Wide Steel 48 Pitch Internal Gears
- 1st Gear Ratio = 5.05:1
- 2nd Gear Ratio = 1.78:1
- Slipper Clutch
- Shift Servo Mount
- Compatible With Other Brand Pinions and Spur Gears
- Engineered by RC4WD UK
- Manufactured by RC4WD
- Output Shaft OD: 0.19" / 5mm
- Height: 2.6in / 66mm
- Length: 3.15in / 80mm
- Width: 4.8in / 121.7mm
- Weight: 8.71oz / 247g
- 1 x AX2 2 Speed Transmission for Axial Wraith & SCX10/Honcho
- 1 x 15t 32p Hardened Steel Pinion Gear (Z-G0014)
- 1 x M3 x 15mm Set Screw (1 PCS from Z-S0650)
- 2 x Mini Plastic Rod End (2 PCS from Z-S0398)
- 5 x M3 x 10mm FHCS (Black) (Z-S0860)
- 4 x M3 x 8mm BHSC (Black) (Z-S0652)
- 2 x M3 x 12mm BHSC (Black) (Z-S0654)
- 1 x M3 x 3mm Set Screw (1 PCS from Z-S0124)
- Uses 8x 5x11x4 Bearings (Z-S0683)
- Uses 2x 5x8x2.5 Bearings (Z-S0684)
- 60t Delrin Spur Gear for AX2 2 Speed Transmission (Z-G0048)
- Servo Mount for AX2 2 Speed Transmission (Z-S0509)
- Motor Mount for AX2 2 Speed Transmission (Z-S0703)
- Shifting Assembly for AX2 2 Speed Transmission (Z-S0043)
- Internal Gear Set for AX2 2 Speed Transmission (Z-G0057)
- Slipper Clutch Assembly for R3 and AX2 Transmissions (Z-S0704)
- Steel Button Head Cap Screws M3 x 6mm (Z-S0651)
- M3 Short Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Silver) (10) (Z-S1630)
- M3 Short Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Blue) (10) (Z-S1634)
- M3 Short Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Black) (10) (Z-S1636)
- AX2 Transmission Gear Guard (Z-S0858)
- AX2 Heavy Duty Output Shaft (Z-S0830)
- For best results you will need to remove the shifters from the wraith interior.
- Put the servo on and attach the shift linkage.
- Install in wraith and refit the interior.
- Without pinion/spur, stock Axial tranny is 2.6:1.
- Installation into the SCX10 line will require customization of your setup. For a detailed example that can provide some help Click here.
This product has been tested and approved by the Recon G6. It is Recon G6 Certified.