Posted by RC4WD on 10/2/2023 to
RC4WD Gelande II RTR Truck w/Cruiser Body Set
Led Light Kit
Analog 1.9'' Aluminum CAP Wheels (White)
RC4WD Michelin Agilis C-Metric 1.9" Tires
RC4WD 1/10 Mini Warn 9.5cti Winch
RC4WD 1/8 Warn Zeon 10 Winch
Many other Scale Accessories
Terms and Conditions:
1x Winner will be selected through social media on January 17th, 2024 at 10:00am PST
Prize: x1 custom RC4WD Gelande II RTR Truck w/Cruiser Body Set
All registered users who make a purchase between October 2nd, 2023 to January 13th, 2024 by 11:59 PM PST are automatically entered for a chance to win.
1. Registered Users Only (No Discount Groups Eligible)
2. Winner selected by random integer website (Random Number Generator)
3. Winner will be contacted using information supplied on RC4WD Account (email/phone)
4. Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
5. RC4WD is not liable for any damages that may occur during shipment.
6. How To Enter Without Purchase: To enter without making a purchase, submit a handwritten (Blue Ink Pen) 3×5 index card within a 3.5" x 5" envelope with the following information: Hand-write your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and include a realistic drawing of a Frosty the Snowman in the same Blue Ink Pen on a 3×5 index and mail to: RC4WD 737 N Gateway St Visalia CA 93291. One 3×5 index card per 3.5" x 5" envelope will be accepted. Envelopes containing more than one 3×5 index card will be discarded. Mailing information must be handwritten using a blue ink pen and must have a first-class stamp affixed. Metered, automated or computer-generated envelopes will be discarded. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no earlier than 7/13/2023 and received no later than 10/1/2023. Limit to one entry via this method, extra postcards sent from the same person will be discarded. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. RC4WD is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, ineligible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.