Posted by RC4WD on 4/12/2023 to
Our Q3 Giveaway truck is here!
This custom Chevrolet K30 Crew Cab Dually is built byRC4WD Team Driver Richard Kaiser.
Modified Trail Finder 2 "LWB" Chassis
Modified RC4WD Chevrolet Blazer Hard Body Complete Set
Scalemonkey Crew Cab Component
Scalemonkey Dually Fenders
Scalemonkey Bed Extension
RC4WD Fuel Off-Road Cleaver 1.9" Dually Wheels (Front & Rear)
Prowler XS 1.9" Scale Tires
LED Light Set for Blazer Body Set
Punisher Shaft II (150mm-192mm/5.90"-7.55") 5mm Hole
RC4WD TCI Heavy Duty R4 Single Speed Scale Transmission w/ O/U Drive Transfer Case
RC4WD 1/10 V8 Scale Engine
RC4WD Edelbrock 1/10 Scale V8 Motor Dress Up Kit by Rogue Elements Components
Red Super Soft Flex Leaf Springs
RC4WD Action Figure - Mike
Terms and Conditions:
1x Winner will be selected through social media on July 12th, 2023 at 10:00am PST
Prize: x1 custom TF2 LWB Chevy K30 Crew Cab Dually built by RC4WD Team Driver Richard Kaiser!
All registered users who make a purchase between April 12th, 2023 to July 9th, 2023 by 11:59 PM PST are automatically entered for a chance to win.
1. Registered Users Only (No Discount Groups Eligible)
2. Winner selected by random integer website (Random Number Generator)
3. Winner will be contacted using information supplied on RC4WD Account (email/phone)
4. Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
5. RC4WD is not liable for any damages that may occur during shipment.
6. How To Enter Without Purchase: To enter without making a purchase, submit a handwritten (Blue Ink Pen) 3×5 index card within a 3.5" x 5" envelope with the following information: Hand-write your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and include a realistic drawing of a tarantula in the same Blue Ink Pen on a 3×5 index and mail to: RC4WD 720 N Gateway St Visalia CA 93291. One 3×5 index card per 3.5" x 5" envelope will be accepted. Envelopes containing more than one 3×5 index card will be discarded. Mailing information must be handwritten using a blue ink pen and must have a first-class stamp affixed. Metered, automated or computer-generated envelopes will be discarded. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no earlier than 4/12/2023 and received no later than 7/10/2023. Limit to one entry via this method, extra postcards sent from the same person will be discarded. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. RC4WD is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, ineligible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.