Posted by RC4WD on 1/17/2023 to
Our Q2 Giveaway truck is here!
Behold the Blackwell Chevy Blazer built on our Marlin Crawler platform!
Custom built by RC4WD Team Manager Daniel Siegl, this truck features upgrades like:
- RC4WD TCI Heavy Duty R4 Single Speed Scale Transmission w/ Over/Under Driver Transfer Case
- RC4WD V8 Engine Cover with Metal Intake Set
- Blackwell X1 Front & Rear Axles
- Front Inner Fender Set
- Breaker 1.9" Beadlock Wheels (Silver)
- RC4WD Milestar Patagonia M/T 1.9" Scale Tires
- RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Dual Spring Shocks (70mm)
As always, place an order to be automatically entered to win this truck!
Terms and Conditions:
1x Winner will be selected through social media on April 12th, 2023 at 10:00am PST
Prize: x1 custom Blackwell Chevy Blazer built by RC4WD Team Manager Daniel Siegl
All registered users who make a purchase between January 18th, 2023 to April 9th, 2023 by 11:59 PM PST are automatically entered for a chance to win.
1. Registered Users Only (No Discount Groups Eligible)
2. Winner selected by random integer website (Random Number Generator)
3. Winner will be contacted using information supplied on RC4WD Account (email/phone)
4. Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
5. RC4WD is not liable for any damages that may occur during shipment.
6. How To Enter Without Purchase: To enter without making a purchase, submit a handwritten (Blue Ink Pen) 3×5 index card within a 3.5" x 5" envelope with the following information: Hand-write your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and include a drawing of Octopus in the same Blue Ink Pen on a 3×5 index and mail to: RC4WD 720 N Gateway St Visalia CA 93291. One 3×5 index card per 3.5" x 5" envelope will be accepted. Envelopes containing more than one 3×5 index card will be discarded. Mailing information must be handwritten using a blue ink pen and must have a first-class stamp affixed. Metered, automated or computer-generated envelopes will be discarded. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no earlier than 1/18/2023 and received no later than 4/10/2023. Limit to one entry via this method, extra postcards sent from the same person will be discarded. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. RC4WD is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, ineligible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.