Posted by RC4WD on 4/25/2022 to
For this quarter, we asked Hungarian RC4WD Team Driver Zoltan Csik (@csikzolika) to build us a unique truck! He started off with a C2X, only to end up adding TF2 chassis
components, an XtraCab Hard Body and so much more to create a one-of-a-kind Kit Bash build!
As always, place an order between the specified dates to automatically be entered to win
this awesome build!
Below is the breakdown:
- Trail Finder 2 Chassis
- 90mm Rock Krawler Shock Spring Assortment
- Superlift Adjustable Steering Stabilizer (65mm-90mm)
- D44 Front & Rear Axles
- RC4WD 1987 Toyota XtraCab Hard Body Complete Set
- Tube Front Doors for 1985 Toyota 4Runner
- Rhino Front Bumper w/ IPF Lights
- WARN Rock Crawler Rear Bumper for Trail Finder 2
- 1/10 WARN 9.5cti-s Winch
- Aluminum 1/10 Winch Line Fairlead
- WARN 1/10 Premium Snatch Block
- King Kong Tow Shackle
- Steel Roll Bar
- Safari Snorkel
- Light System
- Fully Painted Yota 22RE Engine Bay
- Scale Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring
- Chain Link Steering Wheel
Tires & Wheels:
- ION Style 71 1.9" Beadlock Wheels
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3 1.9" Tires
- 1/10 Hi-Lift Jack
- Garage Series Cooler
- Warn PullzAll Winch
- Recovery Boards
- Scale Gas Tank
Terms and Conditions:
1x Winner will be selected through social media on Wednesday, July 13th, 2022 at 10:00am PST
Prize: x1 Custom XtraCab Kit Bash Build by Team Driver Zoltan Cisk
All registered users who make a purchase between April 21st, 2022 to July 10th, 2022 by 11:59 PM PST is automatically entered for a chance to win.
1. Registered Users Only (No Discount Groups Eligible)
2. Winner selected by random integer website (Random Number Generator)
3. Winner will be contacted using information supplied on RC4WD Account (email/phone)
4. Email [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
6. RC4WD is not liable for any damages that may occur during shipment.
7.How To Enter Without Purchase: To enter without making a purchase, submit a handwritten (Blue Ink Pen) 3×5 index card within a 3.5" x 5" envelope with the following information: Hand-write your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and include an accurate drawing of a Pitbull in the same Blue Ink Pen on a 3×5 index and mail to: RC4WD 720 N Gateway St Visalia CA 93291. One 3×5 index card per 3.5" x 5" envelope will be accepted. Envelopes containing more than one 3×5 index card will be destroyed. Mailing information must be handwritten using a blue ink pen and must have a first-class stamp affixed. Metered, automated or computer-generated envelopes will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no earlier than 4/21/2022 and received no later than 7/10/2022. Limit to one entry via this method, extra postcards sent from the same person will be destroyed. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. RC4WD is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, ineligible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.