Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will be accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose Credit Card or PayPal when checking out as we will cancel the order. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $300 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.
While this surcharge should cover shipping fees to most international countries, there may be some situations where the shipping fee may be higher. In the event that this happens, we will reach out to you and provide you with additional details. You may also email [email protected] before you place your order to request a shipping estimate to your shipping address.
Please note that the customer is responsible for any additional fees and charges that may be incurred based on their country's clearance and tax policies. Also, the product is subject to delays while going through customs.
Notice: This product is for experienced RC hobbyists. This is not recommended for anyone under the age of 16.
- Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Weld Steel Bucket
- 9 Channel 2.4GHZ Radio
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 3.2mm Nylon, ID 2.2mm)
- Main Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
- Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
- Brushless Hydraulic System
- Lipo Cutoff
- Full Metal Scale
- All Terrain Metal Crawler
- 540 Brushed Monster Torque Motor
- Full Metal Transmission (1:256 Gear Ratio)
- Run Time is: 38 Minutes (5300mAh Battery)
- Chrome Steel Oil Pump (47.5mm x 35mm x 36mm)
- Large Bucket Capacity
- Maximum Bucket Force (Down): 76kg / 167pounds
- Maximum Bucket Force (Up): 50kg / 110pounds
- Maximum Bucket Force (Thrust): 50kg / 110pounds
- Driving Speed: 408 meters per hour
- Scale: 1:14
- Length: 27in / 685mm
- Width: 13.8in / 351mm
- Height: 12.7in / 323mm
- Bucket Height: 6.87in / 174.6mm
- Maximum Bucket Up and Down Angle: 29 degrees
- Maximum Bucket Tilt Angle (Left and Right): 9 degrees
- Maximum Ripper Depth of the Ground: 1.97in / 50mm
- Total Mass Load: 37kg / 82lbs
- Operating Oil Pressure: 25Bar, 362.5psi
- Dead Weight: 26kg / 57lbs
- 1x 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer (Limited Edition)
- While some components may come assembled, we recommend checking the hardware and screws are all properly secure, especially after shipping. As an option, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the installed hardware.
- ESC Supports Bullet Connector
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Do not adjust the oil pressure switch.
- Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested.
- Oil pressure may drop as you operate over time.
- Battery Size should be within 140x40x44MM (LxWxH)
- Manufactured by JDCustoms 30 Days Limited Warranty
- This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there are no plastic
parts, it's designed to last. However, hydraulic pumps, hoses, and
electronics systems can break over time. Do not let the system overheat
during usage. We will have all spare parts available for sale. Pump,
hoses, and electronic systems are not covered under warranty, but we do
guarantee fully functional at arrival. Each unit is fully tested twice
before we ship.
Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.