1/14 Truck Mounted Hydraulic Crane
Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, all orders must be paid with bank transfer. When you check out, do not choose credit card or PayPal as we will refund you. Make sure to select Bank Wire Transfer as your payment method instead. Feel free to email us at [email protected] for any questions.
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $150 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.
- CNC Machined
- Black, Silver and Red Anodized Finishes
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Operating Voltage: 11.1-12.4V
- 40A Brushless ESC
- 270Â° Action Arm Turning Angle
- Maximum Lifting Force:
- 3KG / 6.6lb Maximum for the Longest Arm
- 3.8KG / 8.4lb Maximum After Folding the 6th Section of the Arm
- 4.8KG / 10.6lb Maximum After Folding the 5th Section of the Arm
- 6KG / 13.2lb Maximum After Folding the 4th Section of the Arm
- Height after Folding: 11.8in / 300mm
- Width of Front Feet: 7.5in / 190mm (Folded) 29.5in / 750mm (Extended)
- Width of Rear Feet: 7.5in / 190mm (Folded) 16.3in / 415mm (Extended)
- Maximum Lifting Radius: 35.4in / 900mm
- Maximum Lifting Height: 742.91in / 1090mm
- Hydraulic Pump: Power Flow 0.8L / MIN, Rate Pressure 2.5MPA
- Total Weight: 176.4oz / 5000g (Including Packing Material)
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
Shown installed on Tamiya 56323 Scania R620 6x4 Highline for example (Not Included)
- 1x 1/14 Truck Mounted Hydraulic Crane
Required to Complete:
- Thread Locking Adhesives
- Straight Screwdriver
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Fits Tamiya 1/14 King Hauler Tractor Truck Kit.
- The hydraulic system uses #32 hydraulic oil.
- Requires additional XT60 connectors for the battery.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- You will need a minimum of 5 channels for Crane Model and at least 9 channels for 1/14 Truck Model.
- This can handle a 3 cell lipo.
- General portion of truck may be used, but will require modifications.