1/14 Scale RTR Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator (Green)
1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator 360L is even more
powerful than its predecessor! Built for those that want reliability,
unmatched looks and brute strength for getting that project done.
Created with CNC machined metal parts, it's fully assembled and ready to
dig! Be ready for the massive power delivered through the high output
brushless system. Let's get digging!
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be
shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited
Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge
of $350 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due
to the size and weight.
Due to the value of this product, all orders must paid with bank
transfer. When you check out, do not choose credit card or PayPal as we
will refund you. Make sure to select Bank Wire Transfer as your payment
method instead. Feel free to email us at email@example.com for any
This product is not for first time RC hobbyists and should not be used
by persons under the age of 16. This product is considered fairly
difficult. Furthermore, we recommend that only experienced RC hobbyists
purchase this product.
We can ship it in 1-2 weeks once the order is completed
- Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Hydraulic Pump)
- Custom 8 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- Preinstalled High Intensity Light Sockets (Wire and bulbs are not included)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
- Scale Driving Figure Ready (Not included)
- Alloy Zinc Molded Tracks (50mm Width)
- Efficient Undercarriage
- Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Undercarriage May Rotate 360 Degrees (Endless)
- Powder-coated in Green and Grey
- Massive Brushless System (Including driving and turning)
- Hydraulic System 60A Brushless ESC, Driving and Turning System 30A Brushless ESC
- 270Kv Brushless Monster Torque Motor, Shaft dia. 3.0mm
- XT60 Power Plug Female
- Run Time: 20 Minutes based on 4200mAh, 11.1V Battery
- Steel Machined Oil Pump (60mm x 60mm x 93mm)
- Digging Force: 15kg / 33lbs
- Max Lifting Force: 70Kg / 154lbs
- Driving Speed: 360 Meter per hour
- Scale: 1:14
- Length: 823mm / 32.4in
- Width: 234mm / 9.21in
- Height: 260mm / 10.2in
- Operating Oil Pressure: 2.5Mpa
- Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
- Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
- Inside Cab Height: 4.21in / 107mm
- Deadweight: 26Kg / 57lbs
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
Click image below to enlarge photo.
- 1x 1/14 Scale RTR Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator (Green)
- Earth Digger 4200XL High Voltage Brushless ESC (VVV-S0009)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushless Motor (VVV-S0010)
- Hydraulic Connector (Angled 90 Deg) (VVV-S0015)
- Hydraulic Connector (Straight Version) (VVV-S0016)
- 4mm Heavy Duty Hydraulic Tubing (VVV-S0103)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Aluminum Track (V2) (VVV-S0123)
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo Battery (Max size: 2.87in x 3.15in x 5.2in) (Z-E0038)
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio (Z-S1718)
- Volvo Decal Sheet Set for 1/12 Earth Digger 360L (VVV-C0267)
- 1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Cab Window Protective Screens (VVV-S0186)
- Chevron AW ISO 32 Hydraulic Oil 14oz (Z-X0042)
- Earth Mover 870K Warning Light System (VVV-S0189)
- 1/14 Scale RTR Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator (Yellow) (VV-JD00016)
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
unit doesn't have a low voltage cut off, so you will need the LiPo
Battery Low Voltage Alarm (VVV-E0001) to protect your battery.
some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to
check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you
may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Warranty information
- This product is made for
heavy duty usage. Since there are no plastic parts, it's designed to last. however, hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics system can break over time.
Do not let the system overheat during usage. We have all the spare parts
available for sale. Pump, hoses and electronics system is not covered
under warranty, but we do guarantee full functionality at arrival. Each
unit is fully tested twice before we ship.
- Each unit is
professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil
pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.
Excavator is shipped without oil. You will have to fill the tank
yourself (half tank), by using a funnel or tube (not included).