1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer Payment Information:
Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will
be accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose credit
card or Pay Pal or Credit Card when checking out as we will cancel the
order. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $350 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight. Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
The Earth Dozer DXR2 is an amazing marvel in engineering and function. It offers remarkable adjustments to the bucket to allow for those demanding jobs. In case you have some hard pack that needs work, the rear ripper will shred though anything in its path. This Dozer is ready to do work and comes fully assembled.
We can ship it in 1-2 weeks once the order is completed
- Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Weld Steel Bucket
- 9 Channel 2.4GHZ Radio
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 3.2mm Nylon, ID 2.2mm)
- Main Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
- Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
- Brushless Hydraulic System
- Full Metal Scale
- All Terrain Metal Crawler
- 540 Brushed Monster Torque Motor
- Full Metal Transmission (1:256 Gear Ratio)
- Run Time is: 38 Minutes (5300mAh Battery)
- Chrome Steel Oil Pump (47.5mm x 35mm x 36mm)
- Bucket Capacity: 494949 mm_
- Maximum Bucket Force (Down): 76kg / 167pounds
- Maximum Bucket Force (Up): 50kg / 110pounds
- Maximum Bucket Force (Thrust): 50kg / 110pounds
- Driving Speed: 408 Meter Per hour
- Scale: 1:14
- Length: 27in / 685mm
- Width: 13.8in / 351mm
- Height: 12.7in / 323mm
- Bucket Height: 6.87in / 174.6mm
- Maximum Bucket Up and Down Angle: 29 degrees
- Maximum Bucket Tilt Angle (Left and Right): 9 degrees
- Maximum Ripper Depth of the Ground: 1.97in / 50mm
- Total Mass Load: 37kg / 82LBs
- Operating Oil Pressure: 25Bar, 362.5psi
- Dead Weight: 26kg / 57LBs
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1x 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer
- 3S Lipo Battery
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio (Z-S1718)
- Semi Truck Sound Unit (VVV-S0074)
- 1/14 Scale DXR2 Hydraulic Earth Dozer Light System (VVV-S0173)
- Chevron AW ISO 32 Hydraulic Oil 14oz (Z-X0042)
Before operation, please check here for preparation procedure. Click Here
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- ESC Supports Bullet Connector
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there is no plastic parts, its designed to last. But hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics system can break over time. Do not let the system overheat during usage. We will have all spare parts available for sell. Pump, hoses are electronics system is not covered under warranty, but we do guarantee fully functional at arrival. Each unit is full tested twice before we ship.
Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.