1/14 Overland 6x6 RTR RC Truck w/ Utility Bed
Important Note:Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $170 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Scale Fuel Tank (Billet Aluminum)
- Super Scaled Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Front and Rear Axles (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realistic Front Cab Latch
- Molded Fuel Tank
- Rear Light Guards
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Recommended Payload: 10kg /22lbs
- LiPo Cutoff
- Painted Body
- Scale Wheels and Tires
- Brushed Motor
- Length: 28.8in / 734mm
- Width: 9.05in / 230mm
- Height: 10.7in / 273mm
- Weight: 6.8kg / 14.9lbs
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- Maximum Load: 10kg / 22lbs
- Load Total Mass: 17kg / 37lbs
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission)
- Basic 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1/14 Overland 6x6 RTR RC Truck w/ Utility Bed
- 5000mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P Short-Size Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug
- Compatible Battery Charger
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio (Z-S1718)
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares that were already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- Only the right side of the truck has a blind mirror with downward view.