1/14 Overland 4x4 ARTR RC Truck
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $80 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight. Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Super Scale Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Front and Rear Axles (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realistic Front Cab Latch
- Rear Light Guards
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Recommended Payload: 10kg /22lbs
- Painted Body
- Scale Wheels and Tires
- Length: 23.8in / 606mm
- Width: 9.06in / 230mm
- Height: 10.7in / 273mm
- Weight: 3.3kg / 7.2lbs
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- Maximum Load: 10kg / 22lbs
- Load Total Mass: 17kg / 37lbs
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission)
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1x 1/14 Overland 4x4 ARTR RC Truck
- Requires a 4 channel radio (Z-R0006)
- Requires a brushed motor & ESC
- Requires 2-3S Lipo battery or 6-8 cell NIMH battery (7.2 - 11.1v)
- Requires 1x Steering Servo
- Requires 1x Locker/Shift Servo
some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to
check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In some cases you
may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares that were already
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- This product does not include shocks.