1/14 8x8 Armageddon Hydraulic Dump Truck (FMX)
The Armageddon is one of the most powerful R/C Hydraulic Dump Trucks
available today. It is highly detailed and based the European style dump
trucks. Engineered specifically for the tough demands of transporting
gravel, sand, asphalt, snow, wood chips or rocks. Created for the
customer who requires reliability and high production in bulk earth
moving or construction projects. CNC machined metal parts, fully
assembled, ready to work! Be ready for the massive power through the
1000KV high speed output brushless system.
Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will be
accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose Credit
Card or PayPal when checking out as we will cancel the order. Feel free
to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $300 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.
- 1x 1/14 8x8 Armageddon Hydraulic Dump Truck (FMX)
- Mini Hydraulic Oil Pump with Brushless 40A Motor/ESC (VVV-S0090)
- King of the Road 1.7" 1/14 Semi Truck Tires (VVV-S0061)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushed ESC (VVV-S0011)
- Hydraulic Connector M5 x 4mm Tube (90deg) (VVV-S0069)
- Armageddon Complete Painted Cab (FMX) (VVV-S0178)
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo (Z-E0035)
- Hauler Super Wide 1.7" Commercial 1/14 Semi Truck Tires (Z-T0071)
- Long Haul 1.7" Commercial 1/14 Semi Truck Tires (Z-T0026)
- LoRider 1.7" Commercial 1/14 Semi Truck Tires (Z-T0066)
- Roady 1.7" Commercial 1/14 Semi Truck Tires (Z-T0032)
- Roady Super Wide 1.7" Commercial 1/14 Semi Truck Tires (Z-T0072)
- 1/14 Faux Fuel/Air Tank Assembly (VVV-S0175)
- When you raise the rear dump, do not leave it at the highest
position. It will create a lot of pressure and potentially blow up the
oil tube. Stay no more than 2 seconds and drop the dump to a lower
- Do not use hand to pull the rear door. You will break the door locking mechanism.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- Once the hydraulic cylinder (dump) reaches its maximum height, do not push further.
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best
interests to check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In
some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares
that were already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require threadlock.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- If you want to remove the fire extinguisher, just turn it 90 degrees, then pull it out.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- The axle hubs can be screwed off but may require nylon tipped pliers if they are on really tight.
- Speaker included, but sounds unit sold separate. (VVV-S0074)