1/14 8x8 Armageddon Hydraulic Dump Truck (FMX)
The Armageddon is one of the most powerful R/C Hydraulic Dump Trucks available today. It is highly detailed and based the European style dump trucks. Engineered specifically for the tough demands of transporting gravel, sand, asphalt, snow, wood chips or rocks. Created for the customer who requires reliability and high production in bulk earth moving or construction projects. CNC machined metal parts, fully assembled, ready to work! Be ready for the massive power through the 270KV high speed output brushless system.
Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will
be accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose Credit
Card or PayPal when checking out as we will cancel the order. Feel free
to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be
shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited
Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge
of $300 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due
to the size and weight.
this surcharge should cover shipping fees to most international
countries, there may be some situations where the shipping fee may be
higher. In the event that this happens, we will reach out to you and
provide you with additional details. You may also email [email protected] before you place your order to request a shipping estimate to your shipping address.
note that the customer is responsible for any additional fees and
charges that may be incurred based on their country's clearance and tax
policies. Also, the product is subject to delays while going through
Notice: This product is for experienced RC hobbyists. This is not recommended for anyone under the age of 16.
- 1x 1/14 8x8 Armageddon Hydraulic Dump Truck (FMX)
- When you raise the rear dump, do not leave it at the highest position. It will create a lot of pressure and potentially blow up the oil tube. Stay no more than 2 seconds and drop the dump to a lower position.
- Do not use hand to pull the rear door. You will break the door locking mechanism.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- Once the hydraulic cylinder (dump) reaches its maximum height, do not push further.
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- While some components may come assembled, we recommend checking the
hardware and screws are all properly secure, especially after shipping.
As an option, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the installed
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require threadlock.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- If you want to remove the fire extinguisher, just turn it 90 degrees, then pull it out.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- The axle hubs can be screwed off but may require nylon tipped pliers if they are on really tight.
- Speaker included, but sounds unit sold separate. (VVV-S0074)
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms 30 Days Limited Warranty