Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will be accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose Credit Card or PayPal when checking out as we will cancel the order. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $300 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.
While this surcharge should cover shipping fees to most international countries, there may be some situations where the shipping fee may be higher. In the event that this happens, we will reach out to you and provide you with additional details. You may also email [email protected] before you place your order to request a shipping estimate to your shipping address.
Please note that the customer is responsible for any additional fees and charges that may be incurred based on their country's clearance and tax policies. Also, the product is subject to delays while going through customs.
Notice: This product is for experienced RC hobbyists. This is not recommended for anyone under the age of 16.
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 3 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Simulation Air Suspension
- Scale Wheels and Tires (Wheels: Stainless Steel / Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Front and Rear Axle (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Front Cab Latch
- Molded Fuel Tank
- Rear Light Guard (Protects Against Rocks)
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Flatbed Winch
- Rear Underlift
- Recommended Payload: 10kg / 22lbs
- Rear Underlift Payload: 3.00kg / 6.61lbs
- LiPo Cutoff
- Fully Painted
- Brushed Driven Motor
- 930KV Brushless Motor-Driven Micro Hydraulic Pump
- Length: 728mm / 28.6in
- Width: 218.5mm / 8.60in
- Height: 277.5mm / 10.9in
- Weight: 6.5kg / 14.3lbs
- Hydraulic Oil Type: 32# / 46#
- Working Oil Pressure: 3MPa
- Bed Maximum Lifting Angle: 14°
- First Gear 1/113, Second Gear 1/86.4, Third Gear 1/62.1 (Transmission)
- 18 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- 4 Pack 2in x 15in Orange Ratchet Strap with J Hooks
- 1x 1/14 4x4 Wrecker Flat Bed Hydraulic Tow Truck
- 5000mAh 11.1V 50C 3S1P LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug (Battery size must be no bigger than 140mm in length, 45mm in width, and 25mm in height)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Chevron AW ISO 32 Hydraulic Oil 14oz (Z-X0042)
- Do not operate the lift past its fully-extended height and do not operate at its highest limit for longer than 2 seconds as these positions can damage the hydraulic system.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- While some components may come assembled, we recommend checking the
hardware and screws are all properly secure, especially after shipping.
As an option, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the installed
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended for beginners.
- The axle hubs can be removed, but may require additional force.
- This JDM Product ships in carton packaging with a padded shipping crate inside for added protection.
- This shipping crate solely protects this JDM product through the shipping process. Any other case utilization is outside of its intended purpose.
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-Assembled.
- Manufactured by JDCustoms 30 Days Limited Warranty.