Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product
has to be shipped in its own container. It will only be shipped by DHL
services (3-5 days) and requires an extra shipping surcharge of $125 to
ship anywhere in the US and all international countries (with the
exception of Russia and Brazil) due to the size and weight.
this surcharge should cover shipping fees to most international
countries, there may be some situations where the shipping fee may be
higher. In the event that happens, we will reach out to you and provide
you with additional details. You may also email [email protected] before you place your order to request a shipping estimate to your shipping address.
note that the customer is responsible for any additional fees and charges
that may be incurred based off their country's clearance and tax
policies. Also, products is subject to delays while going through
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Super Scaled Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Openable Compartment Back Door and Side Doors
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Front and Rear Axles (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realistic Front Cab Latch
- Rear Light Guards
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Painted Body
- Scale Wheels and Tires
- Brushed Motor
- Length: 21.2in / 541mm
- Width: 7.91in / 201mm
- Height: 9.17in / 233mm
- Weight: 12.7lbs / 5.8kg
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission)
- Basic 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1x 1/14 4X4 Overland Rally Race Semi Truck RTR
11.1V 50C 3S1P LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug (Battery size must be
no bigger than 142mm in length, 45mm in width, and 40mm in height)
- Compatible Battery Charger
- 4x AA Batteries for Radio (Z-S1718)
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to
check the products to ensure all hardware are tight. In some "cases" you
may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that were already
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.