Earth Digger 4200 hydraulic excavator is the most powerful excavator available today, created for the customer who requires reliability and high production in bulk earth moving or construction projects. CNC machined metal parts, fully assembled, ready to dig! Massive power through 380KV brushless system. Payment Information:
Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will
be accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose Credit
Card or PayPal when checking out as we will cancel the order. Feel free
to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be
shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited
Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge
of $300 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due
to the size and weight.
this surcharge should cover shipping fees to most international
countries, there may be some situations where the shipping fee may be
higher. In the event that this happens, we will reach out to you and
provide you with additional details. You may also email [email protected] before you place your order to request a shipping estimate to your shipping address.
note that the customer is responsible for any additional fees and
charges that may be incurred based on their country's clearance and tax
policies. Also, the product is subject to delays while going through
Notice: This product is for experienced RC hobbyists. This is not recommended for anyone under the age of 16.
- 100% CNC Machined Aluminum (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Custom 8 Channel 2.4Ghz radio
- High Intensity Light (Super bright) (3 Watt)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic system
- Scale operator station (can fit a driving figure and seat)
- Steel Molded Tracks (50mm Width, 45 grade carbon Steel)
- Efficient under carriage with Tracks
- Reliable Hydraulic valve and Adjustable Pump
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Bearing based undercarriage design
- Undercarriage rotate 360 degrees (Endless)
- Powder coated in yellow
- Massive brushless system (Hydraulic)
- 60A brushless ESC with BEC
- 350KV brushless monster torque motor (4130 OutRunner, 6mm Shaft)
- Neodymium magnets
- Belt/track is controlled individually
- XT60 Power Plug Female
- Lipo Cutoff
- Run time is: 40-50 minutes (6500mAh battery)
- Steel Machined Oil Pump (45mm X 30mm X 15.5mm)
- Digging force: 15kg / 33pounds
- Driving Speed: 310 Meter per hour
- Scale: 1:12
- Dig Depth: 495mm / 19.4inch
- Height of Cabin: 155mm / 6.1inch
- Length: 1.15meter / 45inch
- Width: 250mm / 9.8inch
- Height: 840mm / 33inch
- Dead Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Operating Oil Pressure: 20Bar, 290psi
- Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
- Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
- Inside Cab Height: 5.31in / 135mm
This is version 2.0: (Current version)
Customer's ride pictures:
Image provided by RC Sparks using Earth Digger 4200xl.
- 1/12 JDCustoms Earth Digger 4200XL Hydraulic Excavator (RTR) (Version 2.0)
Note: During operation, HID light might flash due to power drain.
- Battery Size should be within 160x51x73MM(LxWxH).
- While some components may come assembled, we recommend checking the
hardware and screws are all properly secure, especially after shipping.
As an option, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the installed
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Manufactured by JDCustoms 30 Days Limited Warranty
This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there is no plastic parts, its designed to last. But hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics system can break over time. Do not let the system overheat during usage. We will have all spare parts available for sell. Pump, hoses are electronics system is not covered under warranty, but we do guarantee fully functional at arrival. Each unit is full tested twice before we ship.
Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.
This Excavator is shipped without oil. You will have to fill the tank your self (half tank), by using a funnel or tube (not included).