Earth Digger 4200 hydraulic excavator is the most powerful excavator
available today, created for the customer who requires reliability and
high production in bulk earth moving or construction projects. CNC
machined metal parts, fully assembled, ready to dig! Massive power
through 380KV brushless system. Important Note:
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be
shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited
Shipping Service (5-8 days), this
requires an extra shipping surcharge of $300 to ship anywhere in the US
and all international countries due to the size and weight. Must turn
on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
Due to the value of this product, the only forms of payment that will
be accepted are Affirm and Bank Transfer. Please do not choose credit
card or Pay Pal or Credit Card when checking out as we will cancel the
order. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Important Note: This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
We can ship it in 1-2 weeks once the order is completed
- 100% CNC Machined Aluminum (except Track and Hydraulic Pump)
- Custom 8 Channel 2.4Ghz radio
- High Intensity Light (Super bright) (3 Watt)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic system
- Scale operator station (can fit a driving figure and seat)
- Steel Molded Tracks (50mm Width, 45 grade carbon Steel)
- Efficient under carriage with Tracks
- Reliable Hydraulic valve and Adjustable Pump
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Bearing based undercarriage design
- Undercarriage rotate 360 degrees (Endless)
- Powder coated in yellow
- Massive brushless system (Hydraulic)
- 60A brushless ESC with BEC
- 350KV brushless monster torque motor (4130 OutRunner, 6mm Shaft)
- Neodymium magnets
- Belt/track is controlled individually
- XT60 Power Plug Female
- Run time is: 40-50 minutes (6500mAh battery)
- Steel Machined Oil Pump (45mm X 30mm X 15.5mm)
- Digging force: 15kg / 33pounds
- Driving Speed: 310 Meter per hour
- Scale: 1:12
- Dig Depth: 495mm / 19.4inch
- Height of Cabin: 155mm / 6.1inch
- Length: 1.15meter / 45inch
- Width: 250mm / 9.8inch
- Height: 840mm / 33inch
- Dead Weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Operating Oil Pressure: 20Bar, 290psi
- Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
- Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
- Inside Cab Height: 5.31in / 135mm
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1/12 JDCustoms Earth Digger 4200XL Hydraulic Excavator (RTR) (Version 2.0)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Oil Pump (VVV-S0005)
- Earth Digger 4200XL High Voltage Brushless ESC (VVV-S0009)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushless Motor (VVV-S0010)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushed ESC (VVV-S0011)
- Earth Digger 4200XL GearBox Motor (15 RPM) (VVV-S0012)
- Earth Digger 4200XL GearBox Motor (27 RPM) (VVV-S0013)
- Hydraulic Cylinder (172mm) (VVV-S0035)
- Hydraulic Cylinder (180mm) (VVV-S0036)
- Pressure Relief Valve for Earth Digger (VVV-S0041)
- 4mm Heavy Duty Hydraulic Tubing (VVV-S0103)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Aluminum Track (V2) (VVV-S0123)
- Hydraulic Connector M5 x 4mm Tube (90deg) (VVV-S0069)
- Chevron AW ISO 32 Hydraulic Oil 14oz (Z-X0042)
Note: During operation, HID light might flash due to power drain.
some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to
check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you
may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there is no plastic
parts, its designed to last. But hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics
system can break over time. Do not let the system overheat during usage.
We will have all spare parts available for sell. Pump, hoses are
electronics system is not covered under warranty, but we do guarantee
fully functional at arrival. Each unit is full tested twice before we
Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not
adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate
This Excavator is shipped without oil. You will have to fill the tank
your self (half tank), by using a funnel or tube (not included).