The Ultimate Scale Yota Cast Axles (Front)
The most Scale and complex Axle on the market just become a lot more affortable! Extremly scale to the smallest details, such as innovative round knuckles (just like the real thing), lower mounts (let shocks be mounted front or back) and compact offset pumpkin.
- Die Cast light Weight Metal Housing
- Hardened Steel Spool Gears
- 5mm Axle Output Shaft
- Full Ball Bearings
- Powdercated in black
- Width: 180mm / 7.09inch
- Engineered by Fracture in New Zealand
- Manufactured by RC4WD
- Designed for 1:10 Scale Truck!
- Hex to Hex Width: 179mm / 7.04"
- Pin to Pin Width: 168mm / 6.61"
- Pumpkin Height: 36.2mm / 1.42 "
- Leaf Mount Width: 79mm / 3.11"
- Gear Ratio: 2.67 : 1
- Output Shaft OD: 5mm / 0.19"
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Weight: 166g / 5.85oz
- 1x The Ultimate Scale Yota Cast Axle Housing (front)
- 2x Cast Knuckles
- 1x Steel Axle
- 1x Tracgear yota spool gear (Tracgear)
- 2x 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Complete hardwares and Bearings
Optional Parts & Upgrade:
- RC4WD Portal Front Axles for Yota Axles (First Gen) (Z-A0098)
- Metal Shield Bearing 5x10x3mm (Z-S1334)
- RC4WD Rear Lock-Out set for Yota Portal Axles(Z-S1336)
- 5mm x 9mm x 0.3mm Axle Shims (Z-S1559)
What is the difference between this and billet Yota axles?
In terms of strength, cast version is about 85% in terms of strength of the billet version. All internals parts are the same as well. Notes:
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- You can fit this Axle onto the New Tamiya Bruiser with (Z-S0221) and (Z-S0518)
- Fits Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave Body Set (Z-K0042 "Disc_)
- RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-K0049)
- Same type Front Yota Axle (Silver)
Axle Shimming Video: Click Here