Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2.
Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance.
You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2.
Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case
and quality metal components throughout.
The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance
and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The Trailfinder 2. Your adventure awaits....
Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio - 1.47:1 Gears - Wide 32P steel gears Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 2 Speed Transmission
Ratios Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 1st gear
3.47:1 2nd gear 1.27:1
Gears - Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch,
Features - Machined billet aluminum casing, scale looking, Motor mount can be rotated to 10 different positions,
compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1 Width at hex (using 4mm TF2 hexes): 176.5mm
All New Trailfinder 2 Chassis
Features - Billet aluminum constriction Adjustable shock hoops
High quality plastic material, very durable High quality steel Yokes
Name: 1.55 OEM beadlock wheels Hub: 12mm hex Width: 22mm Back spacing: 9mm
Features: Stamped steel, aluminum hub, internal beadlock, very scale looking, 6 bolt pattern,
Tough Armor TF2 Winch front bumper Tough Armor TF2 Rear Bumper Tough Armor TF2 Side Sliders Authentic
looking crawler style tube bumper. Very high quality flexible plastic, very durable, very scale.
TF2 Truck Dimensions
Wheels base: 287mm (11.3") Width:
215mm (8.5") Height: 210mm (8.25")
Ground clearance: 57mm (2.5")
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
The TF2 includes the new Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and the same
new 32P widened gears for durability.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota axles feature innovative round knuckles,
new lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The All New R3 2 speed transmission comes with a fully machined billet aluminum case and new wider gears to allow for
more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch. The new designed motor mount is adjustable in 10 positions.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 drivetrain has the most durable
gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The Driveshafts for the TF2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft
for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. Designed for ultimate scale looks and ultimate performance.
Machined from billet aluminum, rebuildable and internally sprung.
The TF2 includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55 internal beadlock wheels. Super tough paintable white finish,
aluminum internal ring and popular 6 lug design.
The TF2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted
under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options.
The All New TF2 Chassis is a machined billet alumi- num ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops,
chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts. 4-link conversion available soon!
Every TF2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver
the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
1x Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit w/Mojave Body Set
This is a kit that requires building time (appro. 2-3 hours) and electronics.
Required to Complete:
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Curved Lexan Scissors (V-RCE7045)
- Body Reamer (V-RCE7035)
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
- Front The Ultimate Scale Shocks 80mm (Silver) Z-D0004
- Rear The Ultimate Scale Shocks 100mm (Silver) Z-D0001
- Truck Topper (Z-B0047)
- Bench Seat (Z-B0032)
- Driver (Z-S0190)
- Winch (Winch options)
- Rear 4 Link Kit (Z-S0603)
- Front 3 Link w/Panhard Bar (Z-S0565)
- XVD For Yota Front Axle (Z-S0342)
- Scale Aisin/Yota Style Hubs (Z-S0196)
- Rear Scale Hubs (Z-S0175)
- Front Metal Tube Bumper (Z-S0778)
- Rear Machined Aluminum Bumper w/Hitch (Z-S0579)
- Metal Side Slider (Z-S0753)
- Red Super Soft Leaf Springs (Z-S0570)
- Rear Metal Tube Bumper (Z-S0767)
- Shooter Shackles "Black" (Z-S0225) "Silver" (Z-S0502)
- T-Box Shackles (Z-S0250)
- Driveshaft Rings (Z-S0443)
- Punisher Shaft (Z-S0209)
- Rubber Mirrors (V-RCM0009)
- Custom Topper (V-RCM0010)
- Basic Lighting System (Z-E0016)
- Rook Rack (Z-X0008)
- Body Lift Kit (Z-S0682)
- King 80mm Offroad Shocks (Front) Z-D0035
- King 90mm Offroad Shocks (Rear) Z-D0033
- Dual Spring 100mm Scale Shocks for rear "Black" (Z-D0011)
- The Ultimate Scale Shocks 80mm (Black) Z-D0007
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 80mm Scale Shock Absorbers Z-D0012
- Dual Spring 80mm Scale Shocks Z-D0017
- Scale 80mm White Shocks with Internal Springs (2x) Z-D0025
- RC4WD 80mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB Z-D0036
- Dual Spring 80mm Scale Black Shocks (Ver 2) Z-D0039
- The Ultimate Scale Shocks 90mm (Silver) Z-D0005
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 90mm Scale Shock Absorbers Z-D0015
- 2x Silver Sparks Comp Shocks (90mm) Z-D0021
- RC4WD 90mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB Z-D0038
- K44 Scale Front Axle (Z-A0048)
- K44 Scale Rear Axle (Z-A0049)
- K44 front knuckles to use stock steering links (Z-S0676)
- Mickey Thompson 1.55 Baja MTZ Scale Tires (Z-T0058)
- Mickey Thompson 1.55 Baja Claw TTC Scale Tires (Z-T0064)
- Interco IROK 1.55 Scale Tires (Z-T0056)
- Scale Accessories (Click Here)
- Angle Rear tire carrier for Truck Bed (Z-S0358)
- Tough Armor Rear Aluminum Bumper (Z-S0981)
- Big Boss Fender Flares (Z-S0590)
Items of Interest: (not required for completion)
Additional Notes for assembly:
Note for Body assembly (Download Here)
Note for Axle assembly (Download Here) Ver 1. (Download Here) Ver 2.
Note for Shock mounting (Download Here)
Trail Finder 2 Kit Instructions (Download Here)
Mojave Body Kit Instructions (Download Here)
Download Press Release Here
RCSparks Video Series