1. Peel off the glossy adhesive film that is on
top of the tattoo.
2. Place the tattoo onto desired location on
skin. Make sure to apply ample amount of pressure to ensure placement of the tattoo.
3. Next, wet a towel and dab the tattoo well for
approx. 10 seconds. Make sure that the entire surface of the paper is covered
with water in order for the tattoo to transfer properly.
4. Once the paper has been properly moistened,
remove the backing paper slowly.
5. That's it! Reveal your tattoo and enjoy!