RC4WD KC HiLiTES 1/10 C Series High Performance LED Light Bar (150mm/6")
This is the all new Licensed KC HiLiTES Light bar. These have been Officially Licensed by the KC HiLiTES Company and are only available from RC4WD and our Dealers. Will make any project look better and add much needed lighting.
- Cast Molded Housing
- Reversible "L" Brackets to fit many Applications
- Adjustable "L" Brackets for Rotating Light
- 64 Individual LED Bulbs
- Super Bright Lighting
- Vented on side to Dissipate Heat
- Works with up to 11.1v Lipo with use of a BEC to Regulate Voltage below 7.4 Volts
- Standard Receiver Plug
- Connects to Extra Channel on Receiver
- 2mm Mounting Holes
- Overall Length: 6.7in / 170.5mm
- Light Bar Width: 5.9in / 150mm
- Overall Height: 0.82in / 21mm
- Light Bar Height: 0.63in / 16.2mm
- Weight: 2.43oz / 69g
- 1x RC4WD KC HiLiTES 1/10 C Series High Performance LED Light Bar (150mm/6")
- 1x KC HiLiTES Decal Sheet
- 20x M1.5 X 5mm SHCS (Silver)
- 6x M1.6 X 6mm Phillips Head Machine Screws (Silver) (Z-S1387)
- RC4WD Light Bar Knurled Nuts (Z-S1484)
- Y harness with Tamiya Connectors for Lightbars (Z-S1601)
- RC4WD Mini ON/OFF Switch For Lighting Unit (Z-E0081)
- RC4WD Strobe Lighting Unit (Z-S1573)
- Use medium grade threadlock on "L"bracket nut to prevent loss and to keep the light in position.
- Mounting hardware can be found here. M2 SHCS / M2 BHSC
- While the lightbar comes with a standard receiver plug, this is only for ease of use. The receiver will not allow enough power for the lightbar and it will be dim. If you want the light to be bright, you will need to power it directly from your battery, or use a BEC to get more power to your receiver.
This product has been tested and approved by the Recon G6. It is Recon G6 Certified.
KC HiLiTES and the KC HiLiTES name are registered trademarks of KC HiLiTES Company. The KC and KC HiLiTES logo is property of KC HiLiTES Company and used under license to RC4WD.