the versatility and advanced design of the Gelande 2 for yourself.
Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging
condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 can easily maneuver extreme descents and climb with ease.
is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed
transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the all
new Yota II Axles.
G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as
a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more
G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let's you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
Are you ready for your off-road experience?
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 link front and 4 link rear suspension
- 1.9" Stamped Steel Beadlocks W/Lug Nuts
- Super grip dirt grabber tires
- Chassis mounted steering servo
- Plastic fuel cell receiver box
- Dual spring oil filled shock absorbers
Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio - 1.47:1
Gears - Wide .8 Mod Steel Gears
Features - 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
R3 Single Speed Transmission
Ratios: Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
Gears - Wide Steel .8 Mod, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch
Cast Yota II Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Width at Hex 180.5mm
Double Triangulated 4 Link Rear Suspension.
3 Link Front Suspension with Panhard Bar
Dual Spring 80mm Shocks: Can be Oil Filled
Type: 1.9" 5 Lug Wagon Wheels
Hub: Pin Type
Back Spacing: 11mm
Machined Billet Aluminum, Lightweight
G2 Truck Dimensions
Wheelbase: 275mm (10.8")
Width: 220mm (8.7")
Height: 254mm (10")
Ground clearance: 55mm (2.2")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
Weight: 5.58Lbs / 2.533Kg
The R3 single speed transmission comes with a tough cast metal case and new wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch. Also features a sturdy billet aluminum motor mount for durability.
The G2 includes the new Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with scale detail, the Hammer features a cast metal exterior and heavy duty .8 Mod widened gears for durability.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the G2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the G2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota II axles feature innovative 8 degree round knuckles, unique removable diff covers, new lower mounting points and a compact offset pumpkin in the front.
The Driveshafts for the G2 are a design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The G2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options. Also includes a sturdy battery tray with strap mounts.
The G2 includes a set of RC4WD Dual Spring Shocks. Design for ultimate scale looks and ultimate in performance. These dual springs shocks are machined from billet aluminum.
The G2 Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame with an all link suspension design, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounting points for the ultimate in strength.
The G2 includes a set of RC4WD Black Stamped Steel 1.9" internal beadlock wheels. Featuring a super tough black finish, aluminum internal locking ring and popular 5 lug design with separate hub.
Every G2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included RC4WD Dirt Grabbers deliver traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The G2 features the Defender Scale Body Set. The custom 4 door Defender body has an awesome assortment of scale details including mirrors, door handles, vents and grilles to match the 1:1 vehicle.
The unmistakable lines of the 4 door classic. The Defender Body Set is a handmade replica of the full scale vehicle. No other scale body comes this close to realism.
The Defender Body Set comes in durable hard plastic molded in a paintable white finish, perfect for custom paint. All the trim parts are separate pieces to get a great look, with minimal fuss.
Comprised of over 50 parts, the Defender Body Set features a full detailed interior. Folding seats, gear shifter, handbrake and detailed dash. It's all here to bring your build to next level.
The crisp lines and subtle details are all captured. Chrome plated parts are included as well as colored lenses for all signal lights. All lamps can be illuminated with an optional RC4WD LED light kit.
Gelande II Shown Painted and with Upgrades (Not Included)
Shown with Adventure Roof Rack (Z-C0024)
Shown with Defender Snorkel (Z-S0247)
Truck built by the RCSparks
Image provided by customer.
- 1x RC4WD Gelande II Truck Kit w/Defender D90 Body Set
This is a kit that requires building time (appro. 2-3 hours) and electronics.
- While some components may come assembled, we always recommend that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Spare Wheel and Tire not included
- Fits RC4WD Spare Tire Case For Defender Body (Z-X0012)
- RC4WD Spare Tires Case for Defender Body (Stamped w/RC4WD) (Z-X0010)
- Fits RC4WD ARB Land Rover Defender 90 Winch Bar Front Bumper for Gelande 2 (Z-S0853) and RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch (Z-S1079), but should work with RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch CNC Mounting Plates (Z-S1168)
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)