Outcry Crawler Single Motor Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
Outcry Crawler ESC is created from the ground up. New circuitry, new color case and a much more powerful BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit).
Speed Controller Specs:
BEC eliminates the need for a receiver and servo battery pack, it draws higher voltage from the motor batteries and send the power to your receiver and servos.
- Input Voltage: 4-12 NiCd/NiMH cells (1.2V per cell) or up to 14.8v LiPo
- Weight: 49g / 1.72 oz
- Size: 35mm/1.37inch x 33mm/1.29inch x 30mm/1.18inch
- Advanced 6V/5A Turbo BEC
- BEC input 5V-23V, 7.4v-14.8v Lipo
- Rated current: 300A forward, 150A reverse
- Motor limit: Anything more than 30+ turn brushed
- Discrete Steps: 128 Forward, 128 Reverse
- Connectors: Futaba J, Standard for Battery, Bullet Motor (all pre-installed)
- Status LEDs: 1
- Delay in reverse: No
- Drag Break: Yes
- No Lipo Cutoff
- 1x Outcry Crawler Single Motor ESC
- For Motor, please purchase our Silver Can 540 Crawler Motors.