K44 Ultimate Scale Rear Axle
This is the best reproduction to date on a scale axle. The K44 axles have been designed from the ground up with input from some of the top scale builders in the world. With smaller axle tubes, high steer knuckles, and many more features never before found on a set of Radio Control scale axles. RC4WD keeps pushing the limits on scale items and this new axle is a perfect example.
These new K44 axles will work on Tamiya's High lift series trucks when using the leaf spring setup. They are a direct bolt up. The will also work with any chassis that uses our D40 and D35 axle, when using the leaf spring setup. K44's when combined with the 4 link mount (Z-S0133) can be made to work with most common chassis on the market, including the SCX10 chassis.
K44 Axle main features & specs:
- CNC Machined
- Smooth Black Finish
- Width: 176mm (outside Hex to outside Hex with 6mm Hex) 166mm pin to pin
- Hex Thickness: 6mm
- 12mm Wheel Hex
- Gear Ratio: 3:1
- Leaf Perch Mounts: 79mm Apart
- Mounts Direct to any Tamiya High Lift Series Truck
- Mounts Direct to any Trailfinder Chassis with Leaf Springs
- Pumpkin Height: 35mm
- Axle Tube Diameter: 10mm
- Diff Screw size: 1.6mm
- Designed and Manufactured by RC4WD
- Designed for 1/10 Trucks
- Hex to Hex Width: 176mm / 6.92"
- Pin to Pin Width: 166mm / 6.53"
- Pumpkin Height: 35mm / 1.37"
- Leaf Mount Width: 79mm / 3.11"
- Output Shaft OD: 5mm / 0.19 "
- 12mm Steel Wheel Hex
- Weight: 139g / 4.9oz
Shown here with Optional 4 Link Mount (Z-S0133)
Shown here with Optional ARB Diff cover (part number coming soon)
Installed on our customers Truck
1x K44 Ultimate Scale Rear Axle
Optional Parts & Upgrade:
- K44 Ultimate Scale Front Axle (Z-A0048)
- K44 Ultimate Scale axle 4 link mount (Z-S0133)
- RC4WD ARB Diff Cover for the Machined K44 Axle (Z-S0134)
- Mini 12mm Wheel Widener (4) (Z-S0407)
- 4x Metal Shield Bearing 5 x 11 x 4mm (Z-S0683)
- 2x Metal Shield Bearing 8 x 16 x 5mm (Z-S1077)
- 2x Metal Shield Bearing 6 x 12 x 4mm (Z-S1086)
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- For complete truck you will need the front steering axle (Part # Z-A0048)