1/10 Gelšnde 4x4 Scale Defender D110 Vehicle Kit
Get ready for our latest Gelšnde D110 kit. If you are looking for the ultimate vehicle for the Land Rover D110 plastic hard body, Gelšnde Scale Truck may be just what you need. From concept originally created by RC4WD New Zealand engineering team (Fracture), we have transformed the original prototype into a production vehicle that is ready for some serious offroading.
- Gelšnde D110 scale billet aluminum chassis
- Scale front and rear billet bumpers
- T-Rex plastic scale axle & knuckles
- Disruptor II planetary transmission 16:1
- Disruptor transfer case 2:1
- Gear Ratio: 32:1
- Trail Buster 1.9 tires
- Landies white 1.9 internal beadlock aluminum wheels
- Billet drive shaft extender
- Billet dual spring shocks (80mm)
- Steel transmission punisher shaft (short)
- Plastic nylon punisher shaft (between axle and transfer case)
- Heavy duty plastic rod end
- Full ball bearings
- Length: 20.43" / 519mm
- Width: 8.5" / 216mm
- Height: 5.55" /141mm
- Wheelbase: 13.11" / 333mm
- Center ground clearance: 3.03" / 77mm
- This truck is 80% pre-built
Below shows customers completed truck for reference
- 1x RC4WD 1/10 4x4 Gelšnde D110 Scale Vehicle Kit (Black Edition)
Requires: 1x Motor (35T to 55T), 1x ESC (Z-E0007 or Z-E0006), 1x 2/3 channel Radio (part # Z-R0006 or Z-R0007), 1x servo (part # Z-E0035), 1x battery (search Battery) and 1x charger (search Charger).
Important Note: This truck kit is designed to fit D110 Land Rover body (part # Z-B0088).
This truck will require 1-2 hours of build time.
Not available yet....
International customers (Non US)
If you plan to order this kit, make sure you choose EMS as shipping method.
This is a pre-built vehicle, changing tire or wheel type is not possible.
- Steel Punisher shaft (Part # Z-S0209)
- ARB Diff cover (Part # Z-S0220)
- Chrome diff cover (Part # Z-S0406)
- Aluminum Steering knuckles (Part # Z-S0569)
- Billet front axle case (Part # Z-A0050)
- Billet rear axle case (Part # Z-A0051)
- Adventure Land Rover Defender D110 Roof Rack (Part # Z-C0032)
- XVD Axle (Part # Z-S0092)
Meaning of Gelšnde:
Gel?nde is a German word for Terrain.