Experience the versatility and advanced design of the Gelande 2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 is unmatched in its class!
G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship. It can maneuver extreme descents and climbs with ease. The new R3 single speed transmission provides power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles.
The core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast. From customized options to tried and true performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles, to daily drivers and down and dirty off-road rigs. It can pull off many looks and with the endless add-ons offered, you will be able to customize your G2 and have it fit any identity.
The G2 comes with 4 link rear and 3 link front with panhard bar as standard. The servo is mounted on the chassis out of view for a more scale appearance.
Are you ready for your off-road experience?
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 link front and 4 link rear suspension
- 1.9 Stamped steel beadlocks w/lug nuts
- Super grip dirt grabber tires
- Chassis mounted steering servo
- Plastic fuel cell receiver box
- Dual spring oil filled shock absorbers
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Ratio - 1.47:1 Gears - Wide 32P steel gears Features - 8 bearings, cast casing, hardened gears
All New R3 Single Speed TransmissionWidth at hex 180.5mm
Ratios: Pinion/spur 14/64 = 4.57:1 Internal 1.78:1
Gears - Wide steel 32P, Delrin spur, slipper clutch
All New Cast Yota II Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Double triangulated 4 Link rear suspension.
3 Link front suspension with panhard bar
Shock AbsorbersWheels base: 275mm (10.8")
Dual Spring 80mm Shocks - Can be oil filled
Type: 1.9 5 lug Wagon Wheels
Hub: Pin type Width: 25mm
Back spacing: 11mm
Machined billet aluminum, lightweight
G2 Truck Dimensions
Width: 220mm (8.7")
Height: 254mm (10")
Ground clearance: 55mm (2.2")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
Weight: 5.58Lbs / 2.533Kg
The All New R3 single speed transmission comes with a tough cast metal case and new wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin spur with slipper clutch. Also features a sturdy billet aluminum motor mount for durability.
The G2 includes the new Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with scale detail, the Hammer features a cast metal exterior and the same heavy duty 32P widened gears for durability.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the G2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the G2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota2 axles feature innovative 8 degree round knuckles, unique removable diff covers, new lower mounting points and a compact offset pumpkin in the front.
The Driveshafts for the G2 are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The G2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box plus an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options. Also includes a sturdy battery tray with strap mounts.
The G2 includes a set of new RC4WD Dual Spring Shocks. An all new design, this ultimate scale shock has realistic looks and the ultimate in performance. Machined from billet aluminum with dual springs and totally rebuildable.
The All New G2 Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame with an all link suspension design, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounting points for the ultimate in strength.
The G2 includes a set of RC4WD Black Stamped Steel 1.9 internal beadlock wheels. Featuring a super tough black finish, aluminum internal locking ring and popular 5 lug design with separate hub.
Every G2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Dirt Grabbers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The G2 features the Defender Scale Body Set. The Defender body has an awesome appointment of scale details including mirrors, door handles, vents and grilles to match the 1:1 vehicle.
The unmistakable lines of a classic. The Defender Body Set is an exact replica of the full scale vehicle, right down to the rivets! No other scale body comes this close to realism.
The Defender Body Set comes in durable hard plastic molded in a paintable white finish, perfect for custom paint. All the trim parts are separate pieces to get a great look, with minimal fuss.
Comprised of over 50 parts, the Defender Body Set features a full detailed interior. Folding seats, gear shifter, handbrake and detailed dash. Its all here to bring your build to next level.
The crisp lines and subtle details are all captured. Chrome plated parts are included as well as colored lenses for all signal lights. All lamps can be illuminated with a minimum of modification.
Gelande II Shown Painted and with Upgrades (Not Included)
Shown with Adventure Roof Rack (Z-C0024)
Shown with Defender Snorkel (Z-S0247)
Truck built by the RCSparks
- 1x Gelande II Truck Kit w/Defender D90 Body Set
This is a kit that requires building time (appro. 2-3 hours) and electronics.
- Spare Wheel and Tire not included
- Fits RC4WD Spare Tire Case For Defender Body (Z-X0012)
- RC4WD Spare Tires Case for Defender Body (Stamped w/RC4WD) (Z-X0010)
- Fits ARB Land Rover Defender 90 Winch Bar Front Bumper for Gelande 2 (Z-S0853) and RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch (Z-S1079), but should work with RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch CNC Mounting Plates (Z-S1168)
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Side Cutters
- Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
- Dual Spring 80mm Scale Black Shocks (Ver 2) (Z-D0039)
- LED Basic Lighting System For Land Rover Defender D90 Body Set (Z-E0062)
Upgraded Front / Rear Shock
- Ultra Scale Hardened Steel Driveshafts "Ver 2" (3.15"/4.33"-80mm/110mm) (VVV-S0120)
- Rebuildable Super Punisher Shaft (100mm-118mm, 3.94"-4.65") 5mm Hole (Z-S1261)
- 1/10 Land Rover Defender D90 Pick Up Truck Hard Plastic Body Kit (Z-B0058)
- 1/10-1/14 D90 Small Clear Light (VVV-C0101)
- 1/10-1/14 D90 Large Yellow Light (Detailed) (VVV-C0093)
- 1/10-1/14 D90 Large Clear Light (VVV-C0095)
- 1/10-1/14 D90 Small Yellow Light (Detailed) (VVV-C0099)
- 1/10-1/14 D90 Small Red Light (Detailed) (VVV-C0097)
- 1/10-1/14 D90 Large Red Light (Detailed) (VVV-C0091)
- King Kong Tow Shackle with Mounting Bracket (Z-S0462)
- King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (100mm Medium OD) (Z-D0063)
- King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (90mm Medium OD) (Z-D0061)
- Tough Armor Swing Away Tire Carrier w/Fuel holder for the Gelande 2 (Z-S1296)
- RC4WD Rock Krawler Link kit for the Gelande 2 90/110 (Z-S1512)
- Blade Snow Plow Mounting kit for Gelande 2 (Z-S1504)
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 80mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0012)
- RC4WD 80mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0036)
- King Off-Road Scale Dual Spring Shocks (80mm) (Z-D0035)
- Driver (Z-S0190)
- Winch (Winch options)
- XVD For Yota II Front Axle (Z-S0823)
- Spare 5 Lug Wagon Wheel (Z-Q0023)
- Spare Dirt Grabber Tire (Z-P0004)
- Pintle hook and Lunette Ring (Z-S0233)
- Scale Aisin/Yota Style Hubs (Z-S0196)
- Rear Scale Hubs (Z-S0175)
- Trition Transfer Case (1:1 ratio) (Z-U0029)
- Survivor Rear Bumper for Gelande (Z-S0698)
- Gelande Side Rock Sliders (Z-S0137)
- RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Side Plastic Sliders for Trail Finder 2 (Z-S0596)
- Gelande II Winch Bumper (Z-S0825)
- Yota II Scale Diff Cover (Z-S0907)
- Shock Hoops for Trail Finder 2 Chassis (Z-S0597)
- Gelande II Steering Guard (Z-S0824)
- 1/10 Front Light Guards for Land Rover Defender D90/110 (VVV-C0054)
- RC4WD Adventure Defender Roof Rack (Z-C0024)
- Defender D90 Window Protection Roll Cage (Z-S0958)
- Land Rover D90 Metal Grill (VVV-C0019)
- Land Rover Defender D90 Emblem Set (VVV-C0004)
- Diamond Plate Accessory Pack for Defender D90 Body (Z-S0985)
- Scale Steel Punisher Shaft V3 (3.56"-4.35" / 90.5mm-110.5mm) 5mm Hole (Z-S0826)
- Ultra Scale Hardened Steel Driveshaft (1.81"/1.96"-46mm/50mm) (VVV-S0006)
- K44 Scale Front Axle (Z-A0048)
- K44 Scale Rear Axle (Z-A0049)
- Heavy Duty Metal Servo Arm 25t Futaba (Z-S0822)
- Heavy Duty Metal Servo Arm 24t Hitec (Z-S0820)
- Scale Accessories (Click Here)
- Mud Flap For Gelande II (Z-S0890)
- Challenger 1.9 Scale Tires (Z-T0108)
- 1.9" 5 Lug Steel Wheel Hex Hub (Z-S0734)
- 1.9 5 Lug Steel Wheel Hex Hub with Brake Rotor (Z-S0532)
- Land Rover Disco Freestyle 1.9" Wheels
- Land Rover Disco Freestyle 1.9" Wheels (Gun Metal) (Z-W0037)
- RC4WD Gelande Spare Tire Cover (Z-S0931)
- Predator Track Front Axle Fitting Kit for Yota II (Z-S0918)
- Protection Roll Cage (Z-S0958)
- Predator Track Front Axle (Z-S0918)
- Emblem Set (VVV-C0004)
- Metal Grill (VVV-C0019)
- Inner Fender Set for Defender D90 Body (Z-S1194)
- Tow Bar Mount for Axial SCX10 (Z-S1125)
- Rear Light Grill for Land Rover Defender D90 (VVV-C0082)
- Mud Flap for Land Rover Defender D90 (VVV-C0072)
- Front Light Grill for Land Rover Defender D90 (TypeB) (VVV-C0074)
- R3 Scale Single Speed Transmission (Z-U0028)
- R3 Single Speed Transmission Mounts (Z-S0802)
- RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch CNC Mounting Plates (Z-S1168)
- RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch (Z-S1079)
Items of Interest: (not required for completion)
Additional Notes for Assembly
Note for axle assembly (Download Here)
Note for drive shaft pin installation (Download Here)
Gelande II Kit Instructions (Download Here)
Defender D90 Body Kit Instructions (Download Here)
Download Press Release Here
Un-Boxing by RC Sparks Click Here
Part 2 by RC Sparks Click Here
Part 3 by RC Sparks Click Here
Part 4 by RC Sparks Click Here
Part 5 by RC Sparks Click Here
4x4 Driving Basic by RC Sparks Click Here
Chassis Build Up Video Click Here
Body Build Up Video Click Here
Riverbed Driving Click Here